Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

More squid sightings

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: More squid sightings

you havent seen ****ty driving until you go to the virgin islands....thats where my mom lives and i swear that every time i go and visit her i have an anxiety attack when we go out in her forrunner.....i am just glad she lives on a boat, so i dont have to worry about someone coming through a wall...

Old 04-05-2007, 09:54 PM

[sm=badidea.gif]Squids!

Old 04-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: BillytheKid

shame on them!
The only thing worse than your ability to ride is your attitude and sense of humor.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:10 AM

ORIGINAL: KingMushroom

First thing I noticed.. the guy could barely control his bike. Second, he doesn't know how to shift.
Kinda like me! heh I want to run a track day (or a few) this season since it's my second season riding and I understand the concepts and now I want to fine tune them but I'm afraid of all the liter bike riders laughing me for being the fat guy on a ***** 600 (like people already say when I tell them I ride a 600) and going too slow or crashing my bike. =( I think I should set up a track in my subdivision and just clear all the people off the streets for a weekend and ride 150 here. I'll just have to look out for houses!

Mike

Old 04-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Retired Moderator

My guess is nobody would fault you during a track day...if anything, they will probably respect you for taking a track day.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:04 AM

At this point, I couldn't care less what other riders do. As long as they don't slam into me or anything like that, I don't care. If I see some guy riding around wearing nothing more than jeans, runners and a helmet (which I have seen) I pay no attention to them. To hell with them, if they dump and they injure themselves then that's their own problem. Guys doing stunts and stuff actually do impress me since I'm not that great at that stuff, but if they injure themselves then too bad for them too. That's just how it is. Ride for yourself, and to hell with everyone else.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Cry For The Devil

At this point, I couldn't care less what other riders do. As long as they don't slam into me or anything like that, I don't care. If I see some guy riding around wearing nothing more than jeans, runners and a helmet (which I have seen) I pay no attention to them. To hell with them, if they dump and they injure themselves then that's their own problem. Guys doing stunts and stuff actually do impress me since I'm not that great at that stuff, but if they injure themselves then too bad for them too. That's just how it is. Ride for yourself, and to hell with everyone else.
What if they hurt someones kid in another vehicle, or on the side of the road. To hell with everyone else? You're just a bad if you actually feel that way.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:29 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: BillytheKid

shame on them!
The only thing worse than your ability to ride is your attitude and sense of humor.
He'll never learn...
sad thing is...he's endangering himself and the others and he doesn't know about it...
and for those who find this fun and entertaining...please do us a favor and stop riding...
Really...

Old 04-06-2007, 05:35 AM

Holy moley... all i can say is, i was only watching the movie and i was scared for my life.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Err

don't you people ever get bored with this stuff?

Quick Reply: More squid sightings