Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

More McDonald's violence

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have finished it off by throwing them both back over the counter.
There should be a sign that says "Employees only beyond this point...... or you get the stick".

Last edited by kilgoretrout; 10-16-2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: punkshooashun
Old 10-16-2011, 08:23 AM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month

Yoiu guys keep saying HE got beat, But in the story it was 2 Girls the guy was beating with the stick.

"The two women suffered lacerations to their head and face and were taken to a hospital, police said. One of the women suffered a fractured skull and a broken arm"

Old 10-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sounded like he was hitting them with a spatula, because the snaping was so loud :/

Old 10-16-2011, 08:35 AM
Administrator - Retired

Dunno wtf that was in his hands. Almost looked like a golf club
Tiger has had a rough couple years.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:23 AM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting

Hey:

I think the Micky D's Pimp Ninja was trying to defend himself, so he beat them Ho's down, bad habits die hard. Here he was trying to make sure that a $5 dollar ho wasn't trying to pass off a fake $50, I mean whats a $5 dollar ho doing with a $50 at Md's anyway, 10 5s but not a whole $50 dollar bill.

On a serious note, Instead of firing him MD's should be Thanking him and sticking by him. Their actions are what stated the altercation, She struck him first and then followed him upon his retreat, what did she expect and he only beat them after they were down when they tried to get up, they should have stayed down. The DA is an *** for fileing any charges on him. The only reason they are is because he is a dark skinned man beating 2 rude, angry, and unruly females. Using a spatula or soup ladel will now become criminal in NY as they are now proven as a dangerous weapons, NY DA's suck, it is political. I hope somebody hires this guy, cashier 31-year-old Rayon McIntosh, as its crap that he is the one in jail and not them.
They will probably Sue MD's and get big money when they were the cause. And this Guy probably won't be able to get another job with a conviction anywhere for quick thinking and defending himself and the store. Where was the manager with all this happening? How did he know what their intentions were. MD's over reacted to prevent a lawsuit, what does that say about them, as he is not even convicted yet.
Oh well, hope he gets free or found Not Guilty to send the right message to people. If this would have been a Pawn shop in NY the 2 fems would have been ventilated from about 5 different folks maybe thats where he should go looking for work when he gets out.

Dub

Last edited by CBR1988; 10-16-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CBR1988
Hey:

I think the Micky D's Pimp Ninja was trying to defend himself, so he beat them Ho's down, bad habits die hard. Here he was trying to make sure that a $5 dollar ho wasn't trying to pass off a fake $50, I mean whats a $5 dollar ho doing with a $50 at Md's anyway, 10 5s but not a whole $50 dollar bill.

On a serious note, Instead of firing him MD's should be Thanking him and sticking by him. Their actions are what stated the altercation, She struck him first and then followed him upon his retreat, what did she expect and he only beat them after they were down when they tried to get up, they should have stayed down. The DA is an *** for fileing any charges on him. The only reason they are is because he is a dark skinned man beating 2 rude, angry, and unruly females. Using a spatula or soup ladel will now become criminal in NY as they are now proven as a dangerous weapons, NY DA's suck, it is political. I hope somebody hires this guy, cashier 31-year-old Rayon McIntosh, as its crap that he is the one in jail and not them.
They will probably Sue MD's and get big money when they were the cause. And this Guy probably won't be able to get another job with a conviction anywhere for quick thinking and defending himself and the store. Where was the manager with all this happening? How did he know what their intentions were. MD's over reacted to prevent a lawsuit, what does that say about them, as he is not even convicted yet.
Oh well, hope he gets free or found Not Guilty to send the right message to people. If this would have been a Pawn shop in NY the 2 fems would have been ventilated from about 5 different folks maybe thats where he should go looking for work when he gets out.

Dub
We sorta had this discussion are work after a tech got seriously injured doing a disconnect.

Safety supervisor started by asking what company policy was if a tech was attacked during a job. The suck ups gave the "run away" and "call the cops" answer. One guy finally said "I don't care what policy is. I'm beating their *** till they can't hurt me no more". Which is the technically correct answer. We are not required to retreat. We are required to notify the authorities when it is safe to do so (and while under attack its not safe to do so).

If I were him I'd lawyer up now. No company can tell you not to defend yourself. He needs to beat the assault charges, which should be easy-ish, and sue McDonalds for everything he can.

Old 10-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave

Wow - an elderly woman was awarded millions of dollars for being burned by a hot McDonalds coffee. I can't imagine what these two gals will get out of this one.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting

Originally Posted by RoadiJeff
Wow - an elderly woman was awarded millions of dollars for being burned by a hot McDonalds coffee. I can't imagine what these two gals will get out of this one.
Hey:

Hopefully Jail time for assault and battery for slaping and attempting to chase him down behind the counter while he was retreating.
And a few scars to remind them of their mistake.

Dub

Last edited by CBR1988; 10-16-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:25 PM

The man may have been fine if he had just hit them once, and incapacitated them. His downfall may be the repeated blows once they have fallen. In a district attorney's eyes, he went quickly from self defense, to criminal assault. It is unfortunate, because his human instinct may have been screaming at him to fight the threat until the threat is dead. Who knows.

If I were him I'd lawyer up now.
Without a doubt, the best advice. Any time you face criminal charges, from misdemeanors to felonies, get a lawyer. Depending on his background (previous convictions, etc), he may be able to plea this down to disorderly conduct. By obtaining legal advice and representation, you are not admitting guilt. You are showing the court you understand your rights. Most judges actually appreciate clients who are professionally represented.

It will be much easier for him to get a job in the future by having a misdemeanor disorderly conduct ("I got in a fight") rather than a felony assault ("I schooled some disorderly women with a metal pole and broke their faces.")

Judging how this video has already hit the media circuit, I am sure he will be contacted by a defense lawyer willing to fight this on his behalf. With the correct footwork, and depending on the judge (assuming his case goes all the way into a courtroom) he may be found not guilty. The most important part to remember, is being charged with a crime is not the same as being convicted of a crime.Those women, who did not work at the restaurant, entered a restricted area to harass or harm an employee. It is no different than a person walking into a late night gas station and threatening a clerk with physical harm for non compliance, and then being shot dead or beaten back by that clerk. The key is what the defendant says. If he says "I believe my life was in great danger" then his use of force is justified. If he says "I wanted to teach them a lesson" he most likely will be charged with the assault. Again, a good lawyer can help him navigate the American legal system.

Personally, I hope he walks.

Old 10-16-2011, 02:08 PM

"Step over the counter, you will leave in a Bambalance; How can I take your order", (Yes I said Bambalance) Needs to be the words they say.

Quick Reply: More McDonald's violence