Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 01:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

... Well thats what this jackass did...

**Just looking at him screams killer, wonder how man innocent kitties have seen his wrath**

Story:

Daniel Petric killed mother, shot father because they took Halo 3 video game, prosecutors say.

ELYRIA — Daniel Petric was so angry that his father would not allow him to play the violent video game Halo 3 that he killed his mother and shot his father, then tried to make it appear to be a murder-suicide, prosecutors told a Lorain County judge this morning in the boy's murder trial. Petric, now 17, had sneaked out of his house to buy the game. But his parents caught him as he came in with the game and took it from him. His father, Mark, put the game in a lockbox in the parents' closet. He also kept a 9 mm handgun in the box, according to prosecutors. Daniel Petric took the gun and the game out of the box, they said. The case is being tried to a Lorain County Common Pleas judge instead of a jury at the request of Daniel Petric.

Mark Petric (father) cries on stand..
Mark Petric, who is a minister at New Life Assembly of God in Wellington, testified that before the shooting on Oct. 20, 2007, his then-16-year-old son came into the room with a question:

"Would you guys close your eyes," Daniel Petric asked. "I have a surprise for you."
Mark Petric said he expected a pleasant surprise. The next thing he knew, his head went numb. He had been shot in the head. Susan Petric, 43, died of gunshot wound to the head. He said the next thing he remembers is his son shoving the gun in his hand and saying, "Hey Dad, here's your gun. Take it."

Mark Petric broke down on the witness stand as he explained how he survived the shooting. His daughter and her husband came to the house to watch an Indians game. He heard his son telling them they couldn't come in. "You can't come in," Mark Petric recalled his son saying. "You guys shouldn't come in. Mom and Dad had a big argument."

Mark Petric said all he could do was make a guttural yell for help.

Mark Petric was allowed to visit his son in jail over the past year. He said his son has apologized. "Dad, I'm so sorry for what I did to Mom, to you and to the family," Daniel Petric said, according to his father. "I'm so glad you are alive."

"You're my son," Mark Petric responded. "You're my boy." Mark Petric said his son told him he could hardly live with the guilt over what he did. "He would cry, and I would cry," Mark Petric told the judge. He said Susan Petric and their son had a very close relationship.

"He was always her little boy," Mark Petric told the judge. Daniel Petric's lawyers also gave a short opening statement to the judge. They said their client had been under great stress because of a snowboarding accident that resulted in a severe staph infection.

He was homebound for a year with nothing to do but watch television and play video games.

source: http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008...ot_dad_ov.html

My Opinion:
If he would kill his mother & attempted to kill his father, then make it look as if it was a murder suicide over a VIDEO GAME? Do we want this nut job walking around the streets.. no... take him out back, and put two thru that ugly mug of his old yeller style. What happens when he doesnt get his chicken mcnuggets at McDonalds... is he just going to shott the whole place up. probably... Population Control should be in full effect here..

Report even said he was a great relationship with mother... and the things he said during the murder.. "I have a suprize for u, here take this its yours" gruesome.. pull the plug on this one.. it should be an open and shut case.

Old 12-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

****ed up with a capital F

Old 12-16-2008, 01:35 PM

Wow.. That might be the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. I thought this was a joke when I first read the heading, but holy ****. I am in shock from it.[sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 12-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

disturbing to say the least...

Old 12-16-2008, 01:37 PM

it should be an open and shut case.
Ageed. let him be someone's b1tch on death row.

Old 12-16-2008, 01:38 PM

Saddly I think things like this are gonna be more common as time goes by. Not caused by the game, nor the gun, just a punk that should have his mind on a part time job or relationship, not revenge

Old 12-16-2008, 01:47 PM

Over a game. What the deuce?!!?! Death row b!tch indeed.

Old 12-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

speechless

Old 12-16-2008, 02:03 PM

Put 2 in the chest, 1 in the head, then burn the body. No need to let a grave stone stand to remember this waste of space, F***ing douchbag. I'm a big believer that in cases of such a grusome nature that whatever was done to the victims should be done the same to the one who commited the crime. Tell him you have a suprise for him, then blow him straight to hell.

Quick Reply: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!