Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Me too... :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That first one was MASSIVE - the picture not the girl.. hahah I had to change it up.. But in the spirit of guessing

Or perhaps this? I really hope its like this one.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:50 PM

I wish it could have been any of those nate. lol.

Ouch kuro! haha.

Thanks fenatic. Dude I ****ing LOVE that color scheme. I was totally against getting an RR (well not totally but 90% or so) until I walked into a dealership this summer and saw that bike. I filled out a credit app on the spot. Thankfully I'm self employed and can't prove my income and was denied. lol.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:10 PM

Dude that sucks. Glad your ok.

People are wierd about stopping nowadays. I even tell my wife to not stop for anyone, especially if our son is in the car. I stop if Im by myself, but not if I have my son. I do stop whenever its my wife and I, but not with our son in the car. Its a very different world we live in unfortunately.

Although, during the winter, I pull out about 15-20 cars from the ditch on average every year. One week last year, I pulled 8 out in one week. People around here usually offer money, but if I can pull it out, I do it for free. I don't mind helping when I can.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:30 PM

glad your okay. exactly how did you lowside?

when my bike stalls out I have had all sorts of bikers help me out. Some even took me to their home and got a truck so we could load the bike and I could take her home.

If someone is in an accident I would definitely stop and help. Biker or cager. pretty fking lame that no one helped you.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by justasquid

People are wierd about stopping nowadays. I even tell my wife to not stop for anyone, especially if our son is in the car. I stop if Im by myself, but not if I have my son. I do stop whenever its my wife and I, but not with our son in the car. Its a very different world we live in unfortunately.

Although, during the winter, I pull out about 15-20 cars from the ditch on average every year. One week last year, I pulled 8 out in one week. People around here usually offer money, but if I can pull it out, I do it for free. I don't mind helping when I can.
This part of michigan is differant from anywhere else i've lived. In ohio and PA it's just not the same. Around here you can almost always count on help from a stranger and I'll almost always stop as well.
Originally Posted by jpanside@gmail.com
glad your okay. exactly how did you lowside?

when my bike stalls out I have had all sorts of bikers help me out. Some even took me to their home and got a truck so we could load the bike and I could take her home.

If someone is in an accident I would definitely stop and help. Biker or cager. pretty fking lame that no one helped you.
Little too much speed on a little too frozen tires.

I've only ever broken down once and the guy who stopped wasn't a biker. I had let a buddy borrow my bike and he flipped it to reserve and forgot to tell me. This guy gave me a ride to his house to get a gas can and then to a gas station. I was very greatful.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by justasquid

Sad, but True... If it is any kind of serious wreck, and no one else is on scene then I'll stop no matter what.

Anyways, sucks about the bike man... Just glad to hear your ok and can't wait too see the rebuild.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:41 PM

The finished project should look something like this....

Attached Thumbnails Me too... :(-final-concept.jpg  
Old 11-16-2010, 10:56 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This part of michigan is differant from anywhere else i've lived. In ohio and PA it's just not the same. Around here you can almost always count on help from a stranger and I'll almost always stop as well.
Whoa now.... I pulled 3 peeps out last winter.
I always stop if it's a wreck, too. There's a pretty good chance it's for real. lol.

Sorry to hear you went down, though, man. That sucks. ****in' cold tires.
Like the others said.... at least you're ok bro.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:13 PM

Nobody knows where I can get a replacement puck for my slider? lol

Vicodin is wearing off and my shoulder is starting to hurt :/ Hope thats the only new pain I find

Thanks trout

Old 11-17-2010, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
The finished project should look something like this....
Did you draw that? That's bad *** if so.