Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

McPukes Monopoly Game Board

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: McPukes Monopoly Game Board

Got a few more...

#272, 276, 265, 263

Old 10-21-2008, 02:49 AM

Damn, Hostility, Hate? Why. You dont wanna play? Dont enter. Too easy. Me, Im no big Mcdonalds fan. Its just on the right side of the road on my way to work every day. **** man!!! Ebinz, I preciate you taking the time to do this. You alright with me bro. Its a free game, and it takes little effort to play. If I dont win, oh well. I still make an excellent salary!!! Holla

Old 10-21-2008, 03:20 AM

Should we put a cap at the number of people we can have per piece? There's no use if we're going to share a $50 prize if 50 people are in it. If we do put a cap, I suggest adjusting accordingly the number of people we cap the piece at in relation to the prize; ie low prize = less people, bigger prize = more people allowed.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Banned

REALITY CHECK...If you get a rare piece and are dumb enough to not realize that it would cost you $10 in food to get the other missing pieces, then you deserve to lose half the prize by sharing it with somebody you don't even know. Why does everybody think I'm bashing people by telling you this??? I'm trying to help here, so hear me out...

Let me explain how the monopoly game works. They make hundreds of millions of the COMMON pieces. I'll use the $50,000 prize as an example. There are millions and millions and millions and millions of 269 (North Carolina Ave) and 268 (Pacific Ave) pieces out there for people to collect. There are only a set number of 270 (Pennsylvania Ave) pieces. For example, if they were giving out 10 $50,000 prizes this year, there would be10 Pennsylvania Ave pieces. Makes sense so far, right?

So if you manage to get ahold of a 270, and you are dumb enough to come to this forum and split the money with somebody who can give you a 268 and 269, then you deserve to lose that money because it would have cost you the price of 10 extra value meals to get every common piece that McDonalds makes.

If you guys want to continue to rip into me and bash me for trying to help some potentially naive fool from coming onto this thread and giving money to somebody who doesn't deserve it, please do. I eat at McD's quite a bit, and if I stumble upon a rare piece without having the common pieces to go with it, you'd better believe that I'm gonna eat more McDonalds and get the easy to find pieces rather than share my winnings with some guys on the internet that refuse to accept that it's a controlled game.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:58 AM

I have a few but they are already taken by Doogstar(game peice hog),and flyou

#261, #252, #264

Old 10-24-2008, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

REALITY CHECK...If you get a rare piece and are dumb enough to not realize that it would cost you $10 in food to get the other missing pieces, then you deserve to lose half the prize by sharing it with somebody you don't even know. Why does everybody think I'm bashing people by telling you this??? I'm trying to help here, so hear me out...

Let me explain how the monopoly game works. They make hundreds of millions of the COMMON pieces. I'll use the $50,000 prize as an example. There are millions and millions and millions and millions of 269 (North Carolina Ave) and 268 (Pacific Ave) pieces out there for people to collect. There are only a set number of 270 (Pennsylvania Ave) pieces. For example, if they were giving out 10 $50,000 prizes this year, there would be10 Pennsylvania Ave pieces. Makes sense so far, right?

So if you manage to get ahold of a 270, and you are dumb enough to come to this forum and split the money with somebody who can give you a 268 and 269, then you deserve to lose that money because it would have cost you the price of 10 extra value meals to get every common piece that McDonalds makes.

If you guys want to continue to rip into me and bash me for trying to help some potentially naive fool from coming onto this thread and giving money to somebody who doesn't deserve it, please do. I eat at McD's quite a bit, and if I stumble upon a rare piece without having the common pieces to go with it, you'd better believe that I'm gonna eat more McDonalds and get the easy to find pieces rather than share my winnings with some guys on the internet that refuse to accept that it's a controlled game.
You do have a valid point.....But.....wtf? Its money bro. You must be broke as hell huh? I would share because Im a nice guy like that, and Im not hurting for money at all. My mom always told me that I have because I give, and I give because I have. It would mean more to share a $50,000 prize with a man who really needs it, or can benefit from it more than I could. Remember, on the 1st and 15th of EVERY month, Im getting paid pimpin,REGARDLESS. This wasnt intended to become a debate. I just thought it would be a good idea to come in and try todo something positive together as a team, and hopefully win a few EXTRA dollars. If not, oh well, no sleep/money lost. I stop by there on the way to work anyway. If we do win, DONT start Hating.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: FFCBRf4i

Should we put a cap at the number of people we can have per piece? There's no use if we're going to share a $50 prize if 50 people are in it. If we do put a cap, I suggest adjusting accordingly the number of people we cap the piece at in relation to the prize; ie low prize = less people, bigger prize = more people allowed.
How about you just pick one guy and pm him for the piece?