Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

McPukes Monopoly Game Board

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: McPukes Monopoly Game Board

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

Haven't we been over this in a previous thread?? Why do you people still think you're going to make money off this half-baked scheme?
because you have better things to do right?... like bitch about a game ur not playing. Who gives a **** if we add some game pieces here.. you're telling me you never played the lotto? whats it hurt... odds are we will not gain anything from it.. but who cares.. other than you...

Old 10-19-2008, 11:23 PM

Clearly it worked twice, cause now you're all huffy and pulling on your goatee in frustration. If you're just gonna get pissy, then it's no fun. Just another disher-outer-but-can't-take-it-er, er, whatever.

No, my bike is a 93 RR that I bought new, and still ride to this day. And I love CA, too, it will always be home, no matter where I am. Have fun swinging and flinging, I guess. I thought maybe you could back up the **** talk, but, oh well. Peace and love and all that crap.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:29 PM

I think we should make a game where you guess how many threads will be locked due to petty arguments over the duration of this winter

Old 10-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned

WOW...

Just....wow

Old 10-19-2008, 11:32 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

Clearly it worked twice, cause now you're all huffy and pulling on your goatee in frustration. If you're just gonna get pissy, then it's no fun. Just another disher-outer-but-can't-take-it-er, er, whatever.

No, my bike is a 93 RR that I bought new, and still ride to this day. And I love CA, too, it will always be home, no matter where I am. Have fun swinging and flinging, I guess. I thought maybe you could back up the **** talk, but, oh well. Peace and love and all that crap.

get your head checked.. because I think its too far up your *** at this point..I think you've done lost all the oxygen to your brain, because you make no sense. If you think im frustrated over your silly comment you have a lot to learn. and you're riding a 93... you have no room to talk. anything thats not a 2009 is old, right?

Old 10-19-2008, 11:33 PM

Let the game continue...

Old 10-19-2008, 11:38 PM

that's what annoys us, let it go man, spirit gets on people you gotta accept that, I'm almost on his side right now cuz he let it go (from what it seems) and you still got your panties in a wad, I'm not tryin to call you out or anything, don't get mad at me, just calm down man, it's like people been sayin on all the other threads that go south, it's just the net, you never even seen the dude, go talk to your woman or something, let off steam, this isnt the place for harsh words or fights, I come here to relax from the day and talk about **** that doesnt mean anything, lol, not to see my fellow riders bickering over miniscule issues with no foundation or relevance

Old 10-19-2008, 11:46 PM

spirit let it go? you must of missed it, or you are dumb as he is. I didnt find one of his thread and blab out my a$$, he came to mine, and blabbed about the thread and my bike. but he's letting it go, right... TRUST me im not pissed, mad, orfrustrated. I know how to push ALT + F4 and make you all go away. Was I not supposed to debate back? I think not...

once again.. moving on.. if any of you still want to play add your pieces..

Old 10-19-2008, 11:53 PM

my bad, i've been gone a few days, missed all this, oh well

Old 10-19-2008, 11:56 PM

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

my bad, i've been gone a few days, missed all this, oh well
its all gravy man.. [sm=icon_cheers.gif].

Quick Reply: McPukes Monopoly Game Board