Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

looking for an NSX please help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for an NSX please help!!!

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

I work hard EVERYDAY, and I believe in myself much. Im very good with my money and dont spend it unless needed. I drive a 92 Sierra with almost 200K on the clock, I had to sell my bike just to be able to buy it. I have no toys, and my daily driver wont last me forever. I dont have any idea whatll Ill do when the time comes I need a new vehicle. I just get by, and I work to the max everyday.
damn I thought you were talking about me but replace that 92 sierra, with a 94 civic (had to sell my truck cause I couldnt afford gas) and I still barely get by.....I hope the luck comes my way one day...have spent plenty of money on college for a job that gave me $1.50/hr more...doesnt really pay out when you pay $350/mo in loans...

and then when I do get that extra bit of money, something breaks/or a get a big bill and there it goes... like this month my gas bill was $1024(unestimated then they finally got to read it) and I got $1k bonus from work...

Old 02-07-2008, 06:01 PM

haha. yea i got a 94 silverado with 283000 miles on it... i love chevy! lol

Old 02-07-2008, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: G3NESYS

haha. yea i got a 94 silverado with 283000 miles on it... i love chevy! lol
You selfish, stupid, un-american bastard If it still runs rock that ****...

Old 02-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You all need to quit jacking this thread!!!
Lets get back on topic.
I like girls kissing while wearing headphones.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

You all need to quit jacking this thread!!!
Lets get back on topic.
I like girls kissing while wearing headphones.
thank you sir, for putting us back on the right track!

Old 02-07-2008, 09:10 PM
RCR

All my toys and mods are paid for in cash or I don't get them. If you have to finance or charge a toy something is wrong.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:15 AM

ORIGINAL: RCR

All my toys and mods are paid for in cash or I don't get them. If you have to finance or charge a toy something is wrong.
Werd. You also cant afford it if you need to finance.

Old 02-08-2008, 07:54 AM

you know whats nice about financing! Is when you actually have the mney to pay cash, but you would rather build more credit to further help yourself in the future.ie buying a house. Bad credit is the hand that holds you down. word to the wise, fix your credit. Trust me you need it!!! and they are right. don't live outside your means. you can never get ahead if your always playing catch up! If you don't have the money, you cant do it. Financed or not.
also, to those who work too hard and seem to stand still. you need to re-evaluate where you are spending all your energy. Am I making the best of my time? am I making the type of money I should be? Am I making the type of money I need to? Where can I be better rewarded for what I do? these are the ?'s that will make you find a better way to live. don't sell yourself short, my time or his time is no more valuable than yours. stop going to work for **** pay, go out on your own if you must. trust me. being your own boss is the best. I run a small busi. out of the bronx running meat and produce. not glamorous, but I work two days a week at 14hrs a day. the rest of the week I play golf,ride,surf,hike, what ever! life is too short and your youth is even shorter. We as humans were not meant to work life away. enjoy your life take the reins and pull back!! we only get one shot.live damn it and fly like the wind...

Old 02-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Ty

Actually, since credit is mostly debt to income ratio, the only benefit to financing is when an interest-bearing account exceeds the nominal interest of the loan + the inflation rate. You then are making money on the money that you would otherwise have paid cash with. Since anybody with the means to pay cash for a car is going to have tier 1 credit, figure that you would have 2% on the loan and the inflation rate is usually around 3%. So in theory, if you financed the car and put your money in any account bearing more than 5% interest, you would come out ahead in the end.

There are several small factors, like whether the interest is compounded monthly or daily, that make this more difficult than it sounds. In all reality, you need to have closer to 8% interest in an account to come out ahead. 0% financing makes this possiblity much more realistic.

A car that you own is an asset, whereas a car that you pay on is a liability. If you are worried about credit but have the means to pay cash for a car, unless you are trying to beat the system like above, you should pay cash. There is no bank in the world that doesn't like to see assets in your possession.

I find your running a small business story hard to believe, judging from your posts. Also, most small business owners have ambition to work and it is fun for them. Rarely will a good business owner pass on an opportunity to work. Your 28 hours a week doesn't even qualify you for full time employment, let alone sound like you run a business. Let's do some math....

You work 16 percent of the week, spending 84 percent of it sleeping, spamming forums, playing online spades, surfing, golfing, riding, and hiking. This allows you an average of 5 leisure hours per hour of work. For reference, 3.2 would be a standard work week. I know that I would get bored. So let's assume that you make the same as a sandwich artist that works 40 hours per week. Your income has to cover 64% more time than hers. So in essence, you are able to only spend about half of what she does on a per hour basis. Thus, if you both enjoy the same things, like online poker, she can play all out for 3.2 hours while you can match her then have a full 1.8 hours with no income left to spend because you need to save your money to cover all of your time off. She has a higher leisure dollar per hour than you do.

If you simply took your own super-ambitious, teenage-friendly advice up there and got a part time job with her, not only would you have a chance to score another underage sandwich artist, but you would raise your leisure dollar per hour level to far exceed her. That would really make you look like the man. You probably wouldn't even need the car to pick up Megan and her law anymore.

You show some potential to become a quality televangelist in that last post. Maybe you should look into that. There is always a need for positive reinforcement in this world. You could go from beating your meat and produce 14 hours a day to becoming a respected preacher in the Bronx. It would be the perfect rags to middle class story.

By the way, pulling back on the reins makes the horse stop. I think you meant take the reins and have your picture taken on Rudolph. And actually humans do have a natural instinct to work. The best estimates are that people need to be productive, or working, whether at home or for someone else, for more than 50% of their time spent awake to feel needed. This fact, and boolean logic, obviously puts you in the category of feeling like you are not needed. That in turn explains your postings and your desire for us to need you.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:22 AM

oh, look everyone."another" tight ***. all you people seem to want to do isdebate. PEACE ****. have a nice cirle jerk!