Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

looking for an NSX please help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for an NSX please help!!!

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

ORIGINAL: offdznutz

the maturity level of some of these people is friggin hilarious. bunch of internet bullies.
anyone who thinks im a bully is over sensitive.

Bully.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ ^ ^ And we all know how much chics love the "sensative" type

Old 02-06-2008, 10:31 PM

NSX are cool, but I would not pay 30k for a used car. Not saying they are not worth it, just that I would not pay it.
Hope you find yours tho. Just keep in mind, NSX are not daily drivers. Hope you are keeping the cherokee.

As for the gangsta that has it all...

Truer words where never spoken, I tell it to my students all the time. I am not rich by any standard , but I do have some nice toys, some tiems my students ask me, how I do It, or tell me that they would love to have some of the things I have. I tell them that if I managed to get them keeping an honest job, anyone can do it. Its not that hard really. All you need to do is have a little patience, and dicipline to work hard for what you want and keep your goal. Also it is soo much more satisfying when you have worked for it.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:00 AM

ORIGINAL: blavenia

Anyone can get all this stuff. Just work hard and believe in yourself.

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

with hard work and a little luck almost anyone can get some really great stuff.

Hard work...check. Belief in myself...check. A little luck...hmmm, not seeing it. They say two out of three ain't bad...does that count? I don't know, I'm guessing the 'luck' portion is a caveat in case one of the great unwashed decides to get uppity and claim an MV or an IPO for themselves. As if...

Give me a break. If that's all it took to be prosperously secure, there would be no middle/lower class--or should I say caste, because it's all about who you know and how much they have. The only 'hard work' comes from getting the amount you deserve out of them...based on how much you 'believe' in yourself.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: oreo
I am not rich by any standard , but I do have some nice toys, some tiems my students ask me, how I do It, or tell me that they would love to have some of the things I have. I tell them that if I managed to get them keeping an honest job, anyone can do it. Its not that hard really. All you need to do is have a little patience, and dicipline to work hard for what you want and keep your goal. Also it is soo much more satisfying when you have worked for it.
That's true but the easy way out is the way the majority do it; max your credit to debt ratio out the ying yang.
Don't believe? Look at the recent foreclosure rate and the mess our lending companies have gotten us into because people bought and kept on buying WAAAy more than they could afford and the lending companies kept on encouraging it ... the majority had no business being given a loan in the first place. Heck, I could get a ton of nice toys if I wanted to and didn't care anything about credit.
Best way is simply not to live beyond your means. (not "you" specifically, just mean in general) .. I feel more satisfied when I don't owe anybody anything.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:38 AM

This is the closest i got to a Ducati... And that was a small browse at an auction site.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:24 AM

I work hard EVERYDAY, and I believe in myself much. Im very good with my money and dont spend it unless needed. I drive a 92 Sierra with almost 200K on the clock, I had to sell my bike just to be able to buy it. I have no toys, and my daily driver wont last me forever. I dont have any idea whatll Ill do when the time comes I need a new vehicle. I just get by, and I work to the max everyday.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:40 AM

DDCavy. I hear you!!!!

Old 02-07-2008, 12:05 PM

I work hard EVERYDAY, and I believe in myself much.
You have half allready, now a little patience and you will see.

Also, nice toys arent recesarily expensive toys. I druve an RX8 which is not a n uber expensive car, but I consider it to be on e of the nicest toys I own, and in one year, it will be payed off. The 600 RR would be my other toy and there are definitiveley more expensive bikes out there, yet for me I look at it and smile. I wanted an I pod touch, but I couldnt afford (or justify spending almost 400 in an mp3 player, so I boght a Yepo, yes Yepo as in chinese mp3 nock off player, only 80 bucks and it does the same, plays mp3 with incredible quility, plays mp4 videos (I have 3 DVD movies in it right now) and even picks up local radio. does it have the bragging rights of the Ipod?? NO, does it satisfy my need for portable video and audio helll yes!!

at the end of the day its all about enjoying what you have, and being willing to put in a little extra effort for that wich you cant live without??

Old 02-07-2008, 12:21 PM

In my case, im happy with what i have...

My two girls, wife, house.

My old beat uphurricane... but sometimes this is what i can afford.

But anyways im not complaining... i work hard too.