Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

looking for an NSX please help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for an NSX please help!!!

TOOL status. nice, that one always strikes a nerve. you must not have read carefully or maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I was going to buy the car from a guy in queens, N.Y he had the car on ebay for 18k w/ f'd up salvage I didn't trust him from the start. but i thought w/ another 10k of parts and work the car would be worth it. since i didn't trust him I left a deposit on a sunday... hence the lack of $. and hence the lack of trust and for the fact that I have yet to recieve my deposit back I only gave the con artist $500.00 . And yes if I buy a more expensive one I will most likely finance or get loan for remaining balance. You should not be so judgemental, I put my bike out there to give others an idea of what they might want to do. If you look at first I didn't even claim that bike as mine. Read the post" Check out this 07' " yeah thats me there I go blowing my own whisle again. just cause you think your better doesn't mean you are. OKIE DOPIE!

Old 02-05-2008, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: cbrocket1000

TOOL status. nice, that one always strikes a nerve. you must not have read carefully or maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I was going to buy the car from a guy in queens, N.Y he had the car on ebay for 18k w/ f'd up salvage I didn't trust him from the start. but i thought w/ another 10k of parts and work the car would be worth it. since i didn't trust him I left a deposit on a sunday... hence the lack of $. and hence the lack of trust and for the fact that I have yet to recieve my deposit back I only gave the con artist $500.00 . And yes if I buy a more expensive one I will most likely finance or get loan for remaining balance. You should not be so judgemental, I put my bike out there to give others an idea of what they might want to do. If you look at first I didn't even claim that bike as mine. Read the post" Check out this 07' " yeah thats me there I go blowing my own whisle again. just cause you think your better doesn't mean you are. OKIE DOPIE!
yea i like good grass.. and people with consideration, and class.. i never said i was better... did i? anyway.. keep up this immature attitude.. and you will get sitkowned...LOL...

seriously lighten up.. and slow your roll...

Old 02-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow tool X's 2... if your goin to buy one .. buy one.. if your goin to prance around talk all day.. then go somewhere else.. pay 18k for salvage.. then put another 10k into it.. there's a loss waiting to happen..

Old 02-05-2008, 05:15 PM

than BRO keep your negativity to yourself/selves. i came here cause i saw some good laughs. not to cause heat. lets all chill. not even sure how we got here? but water under the bridge.by the way i'm sorry i called you D**K especially w/ the caps like that. I didn't really mean it!

Old 02-05-2008, 05:20 PM

anything you want to get of your chest? haha j/k I know you don't really think i'm a TOOL all caped out like that either! its all good. somaybe we both/all have a littleD**K TOOL in us!?

Old 02-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we got here BRO because you come here.. with 10-15 damn posts acting like you are some ****ing big shot with your "future" nsx and your 07 1000rr and acting all snob like because people can't see your mods on your damn bike because your picture is so damn small and people questioning your buying a nsx.. you need to calm down and relize where you are

Old 02-05-2008, 05:39 PM

dude get a f'n clue you sound so macho its sick! i need to prove nothing nor please anyone. keep your comments to yourself billyjoebobxyz

Old 02-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Retired Moderator

Okay guys, listen...CB and Okie have both put up the "let's get along" flag. Please folks, let's just start over. I am going to lock this thread if it doesn't get back on topic. I am too grumpy to hear much more bickering (maybe still hungover from superbowl). Nothing but good folks on this forum, and no need to waste our time bitchin' at eachother. Agreed?

Old 02-05-2008, 05:41 PM

i go to get my fat *** some taco bell and the thread is burning..

Old 02-05-2008, 05:47 PM

8===D O:
8===D O:
8===D O:
8===DO:
8==):
8=):
8==):
8=):
8==):
8=):
8==DO:
8==D~O: