Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

looking for an NSX please help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for an NSX please help!!!

I am looking for an NSX to match my 07' CBR. The car must have lower than 70k, must be black on black, standard, Targa, Clean Title, would like to spend around 30/35k at the most! I know this is asking alot at this price, but I also know that they are out there. I will fly to pick up anywhere in continental U.S . If anyone knows of one that I can't find myself please e-mail me.

[IMG]local://upfiles/23703/DC20F5B6CAB64996B760736AF2F7993D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/23703/0ABA189D37E242479CFA6CD0BE28F083.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/23703/47B8A064D29841428B966267A0F1EA9C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Default RE: looking for an NSX please help!!!

OH GOD SOMEONE FIND THAT THREAD ABOUT NSXJOE!! ROFL[sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 02-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You mean nsxnick??? You've just been sitkowned!!!

Old 02-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Old 02-05-2008, 01:22 PM

Ummmmm..... if you are really REALLY going to buy a NSX the odds are you arent going to ask us to find it for you. Cmon.. im no fool, sounds more like BS than anything else..

post some pics when your sitting in it and its in your garage.. sheesh..

Old 02-05-2008, 03:02 PM

Is there any particular reason you want an NSX as compared to another car? From what I have heard there are way better cars out there for the money

Old 02-05-2008, 03:02 PM

good luck...they r pretty crazy cars

Old 02-05-2008, 03:23 PM

I am waiting on a $500 deposit return on an NSX from queens D**K! I have been looking for about a month. Obviously I can find one on my own, but if I have a large group of people w/ similar interests looking at thesame time. I'm thinking I can only end up on top... smart guy(BS)! sure 30k is alot of money for a car that is 13yrs old but do your research. The most prized car in its class. 60/70k brand new. Almost all of them are garage kept and super well maintained. Are raved about by all who drive them. better looking than most cars of today. how many more reasons do youneed. not to mention I have been drivinga 93' **** cherokee for the last 3yrs since my buddy crashed my 91' must. conv. so nice. still needed work bet well in its way. since then I have been working saving and I am now ready to dive in. so I anyone notices a great deal email me and see what happens. If indeed its a good buy! if still in doubt look at the money I put in my bike.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:34 PM

ORIGINAL: cbrocket1000

I am waiting on a $500 deposit return on an NSX from queens D**K! I have been looking for about a month. Obviously I can find one on my own, but if I have a large group of people w/ similar interests looking at thesame time. I'm thinking I can only end up on top... smart guy(BS)! sure 30k is alot of money for a car that is 13yrs old but do your research. The most prized car in its class. 60/70k brand new. Almost all of them are garage kept and super well maintained. Are raved about by all who drive them. better looking than most cars of today. how many more reasons do youneed. not to mention I have been drivinga 93' **** cherokee for the last 3yrs since my buddy crashed my 91' must. conv. so nice. still needed work bet well in its way. since then I have been working saving and I am now ready to dive in. so I anyone notices a great deal email me and see what happens. If indeed its a good buy! if still in doubt look at the money I put in my bike.
You have officially reached TOOL status. Congrats. $500 deposit on an NSX...LOL way to secure your purchase. D**K...i love the NSX.....

all im saying is you have been on this forum how long? and you have had one post that was "Look how F**KING cool my bike is", then in the above statement.. you say.. man if you think im lying look at all the money i put in my bike?

dude.. there are people onthis forumwith old hurricanes that i could buy with 1 days work. and i nor many others on this forum give a sh*t. its the love of motorcycles and other things that are fast/funny/stupid/beautiful/soulful that makes this forum so much fun, and such a good group of guys..

just saying no one here cares about your money/what kind of car you say you are going to get...

but we will share many +1's and such when you post pics of it next to your bike.... so good luck on the search..

and remember great forum great topics great guys, but show off threads are only cool if your name is BlueFox and you have a bike no one else has. lol
just reminding you... if you really wanted an NSX and were looking hard.. you would have one by now.. me and my dad founda 1949factory frame for a Ford Woody in 2days. And there is very few of them left in the world. "worth working with"

Old 02-05-2008, 03:52 PM
VP

How are you gonna pay for it? I paid cash... $63000 ... bet it all on black