Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

lookin for WI partner to go to the tail with

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lookin for WI partner to go to the tail with

Ok so CBRSVT0502 and a friend are taking a trip to the tail Sept 1 - 3. I'm from Milwaukee WI area and I want to go but to meet up with them it's a 7 hour ride to OH. I'm looking for either a riding partner or someone who would like to rent a Uhaul and split driving cost there. They have space for 3 more bikes in the trailor I guess so I'm looking for 1 if not 2 people. If you're interested please send me a PM or email thompsonmike@wi.rr.com or snowboarding82@yahoo.com is my msn name and "f4i ridin" is my aim name or my cell is 262-893-1535. Hit me up asap if interested!

Mike

Old 08-22-2006, 04:46 AM
Default RE: lookin for WI partner to go to the tail with

Whats going to be the total cost? Any plans for a hotel and how much does that cost? I might be interested, but I have already taken 2 trips this year (not to the gap though), so I kinda have to stop spending money LOL But if you can come up with a ballpark figure I might know some people that might be interested, but its kinda short notice.

-Jesse-

Old 08-22-2006, 11:23 AM
Default RE: lookin for WI partner to go to the tail with

Well I'm going with F4ISVT and one of his buddies. They want to leave from Dayton OH around noon so we would have to leave the Milwaukee area around 5amish. I'm calling Uhaul today to see if they have an inexpensive pick up that can be rented and some sort of ramp for the bike (just thinking about that now I've never put my bike on a truck so I hope whoever goes with me has I'll probably drop it!) I believe he told me it's 202 for gas and I think that's total round trip so divide that by 4 or 5 depending on how many people go. They have a tent and its $6 a person per night to camp. Then just whatever money you want to bring for food, drinks, gas for your bike, and miscellaneous stuff. I would think maybe a total of $200 - $250 for the whole trip? I'm taking a month off paying my student loan and credit card bill so I can afford to go! hahahahaha

Mike