Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

local accident (cop killed, biker got away)

Old 05-31-2007, 06:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default local accident (cop killed, biker got away)

this happened late last night on the beltway, a bike was running from the cops and one of the officers in pursuit ended up dying and the biker is yet to be found.....here's the link..................

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/H...p;pageId=1.1.1

Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: local accident (cop killed, biker got away)

that happened here in FL a couple years back, an FHP camaro was chasing a biker on I4 near orlando. FHP lost control or something and ended up slamming into trees at 150-160mph, killing the officer. The biker was found 150miles later getting close to St. Augustine, and was charged with murder!

Old 05-31-2007, 06:22 PM

yeah, this guy is on a black bike.....thats all they have said. but he's gone.......

Old 05-31-2007, 06:36 PM

omg that's terrible

Old 05-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a ****ing dick-head...i hope they find that guy

Old 05-31-2007, 06:40 PM

Yea it's horrible, things like this are what lead people to sterotyping motorcyclists.

Old 05-31-2007, 07:02 PM

the worst part is that he probably had no idea that any of this had happened in his wake. at the speed he was traveling i guarentee he didnt find out about this until he was "safe" at home and clicked on the tv.

Old 05-31-2007, 07:03 PM

This reallt sucks, but shouldn't be a murder charge for the biker. The cop is the one who decided to put himself in danger, and lost control of his vehicle.

Old 05-31-2007, 07:13 PM

ORIGINAL: HurricaneForce

This reallt sucks, but shouldn't be a murder charge for the biker. The cop is the one who decided to put himself in danger, and lost control of his vehicle.
cops put their self in danger everyday....I think u would think differently if it was someone you were close to that has died....The biker was the cause of the accident, if he wasnt speeding then nothing would have happened....Its not worth running from the cops anyways 9 times out of 10 they catch you becuase they have radios....

Old 05-31-2007, 07:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it shouldnt be murder, manslaughter if any, but it was not inherently his fault so imo shouldnt be manslaughter either, but he does need to be held accountable for HIS actions (this is in reference to the FL incident).

as for the DC incident, the statements lead me to believe the riders wreckless riding caused the pileup to begin with, which in that case i believe he shoudl be charged with manslaughter.

this just goes to show how running from the police puts more people in danger than just the biker. yes the police officer was chasing, but would not have been if the rider had not run to begin with. on a side note, i didnt hear them say it was the officer who died, 2 people who were traveling togethor were killed.....so i dont think the officer died unless i am mis-assuming.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: local accident (cop killed, biker got away)