Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

little rant, similar to HARDCORP ( Sorry Long)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default little rant, similar to HARDCORP ( Sorry Long)

So I started the PA 3 months ago ( have 3 months left), everything started out ok, we started with 13 guys, everybody seemed pretty cool, mature, normal guys well except for one ( EX Marine). We ended up with 1 Marine, 2 Army guys, 1 Nave, and the rest civilians including myself. Marine ended up getting a class comander position ( cause he knew how to polish the shoes, yeah I know), one of the guys got the guide position ( Physical Education), and an Army guy got a scribe position ( paperwork bitch). Everything was cool except for the Marine, from the day one he acted like his **** didn't stink and that everybody knew nothing, the dude is a total moron and has no comunications skills what so ever. We didn't get alone right away, but the rest of the guys were cool, or so I thought.
Things started going south when Navy guy and one of the civilian guys quit for their personal reasons. Everybody started saying **** like they're ****, and weak sause, that's when I said, hey, it wasn't for them, they made the right choice, well that didn't go well.
Then we had a protocol, and 3-4 guys suffered some injuries, including the guide and I wanted that position bad, cause I am all around fit guy, I outran everybody in a mile and a half, I outsprinted everybody including the all mighty Marine that thought he was all that, I outdid everybody in push ups, and I am the only smoker and I am the oldest, so the rest of the guys are pretty much Big Fat Tards, except for couple of guys that can bench press 280lbs or so, both of them weight 220lbs+, but besides that they can't really do much, not really good in sports.
So when we had a protocol our instructor was talking a lot of ****, and he challenged me in a race, well it didn't go too well for him, he was loosing so he tryed to take me down and he ended up going face down in the mud, I kept on running till I had to turn around and he tryed to tackle me, but I got real low and he went down again, btw he ended up being really cool guy.
So our guide ended up screwing his knee up and couldn't run, so I came up with an idea to get somebody else, but my idea wasn't good enough, cause the guide was one of the cool kids. So we ended up running and exersizing on our own, for 2 months and then he got replaced with a Big Fat Tard.
Then after couple of spelling tests our scribe ( paperwork bitch) ended up being the worst speller in the classroom, so I tried to get the idea that we need somebody that can at least spell, well he's still a scribe, he's one of the cool kids.
So here I am in a classroom full of Fat Tards that have no comunication skills and no physical skill except for bench press. I don't kiss *** and tell things how I see them, so not a cool kid and I really have no desire to comunicate with all the Tards except for like 3-4 guys that actually have a future in this line of work, they're not bully's, they have good comunication skills, they're just regular guys.
So I am looking for an advice how to deal with the idiots, for the first 2 months I was getting yelled for every little thing and I was getting punished ( push ups and other stuff that I didn't mind), well other cool kids were doing the same thing and it was OK, I finally brought that **** up and was pretty much told that I need to worry about myself and not to pay attention what everybody else is doing. I told them that the rules were made for a reason, everybody should follow them, even the ones in the cool kids click.
So I am kind of pissed, I get critisized for running too fast, for not passing the ball when we play basketball ( Big Fat Tards can't play ball, so I get it done by myself), they always try to challenge me, but end up loosing except for the bench press, I bench press 215lbs and I only weight 165lbs so it's good enought for me, but in their opinion I have to be a Big Fat Tard to keep up with them, and I speak 3 languages and have other skilles that will get me a much better job then they will ever dream about right after school, so I guess they're little pissed and always trying to push my buttons, I don't let it get to me most of the time, but sometimes it's really really hard. I just think some of them do not belong in this field, let me make couple of examples, One Tard has an Assault on the record, other Tard been using fake ID, Marine been riding a bike with expired plates ( he chewed my *** out when I mentioned it), 2-4 Tard physically can't do the job, swear to god, half of them want the job cause they think that they'll get laid that way[:@], the main reasons why most cops around here are just plain retards and half the time do more harm than help.

Sorry about the rant, don't know how to deal with the Tards, tired of running at very very slow pace so I can blend in, and pretend that I am half retarded so I fit in the group. But I just can't pretend to want the job to get chicks and so I can bully people around ( power tripped).

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Default RE: little rant, similar to HARDCORP ( Sorry Long)

I dont really know the answer, but i guess if it were me i would just be myself. Outrun them, out work them, if they cant respect ya for who you are, then F em.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:20 AM

Not out doing everyone is a must, even though you can run circles around them and out smart them every minute of every day, if you do so it will no only make them look bad, it will make you look worse. They dont want to see a bad *** or the smartest person alive, they want to see somone that is there to get the job done and leave no man behind while doing so. If you have to slow your self, or do less work to help the rest catch up IT WILL BE RECOGNIZED. I have been there, but in the end self sacrafice to help the greater cause is what they want.

My biggest example was in field training, Making beds. Yes making beds. I could have my bed done is 1min 5second when we were alound 3 minutes. and then i could stand at attention for the extra two minutes next to my bed to show off how bad *** i was with my perfect bed way before time was up, or ..... i could have a half *** bed and help 5 other people get thiers done in time that would not have if i didnt not help them and then get my *** chewed because my fold was 6.5 inches instead of 6 inches. So i had a half *** bed every day along with half *** uniform and organiztion and boot shine and marching skills but in the end i came out on top because(my co told me this) i was not there for me, i was there for the force and the country.

My point is keep in mind that you are not the only one there for the right reasons, there are a lot of retards there because they think they will get laid, but help out the others that are there for the right reasons and your effort will not be over looked!

Old 07-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I think i will recant my first answer, it sounds like HC knows the scoop.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:38 AM

you should probably stop bitching and moaning about what other people are doing. All your doing is sky lineing your self. People personalitys and physial abilities will be sky lined and the sh*t heads will make them selves known..if you want to be a cop you had better learn how to deal with "fat tards".

Old 07-03-2008, 01:41 AM

lol TK that is natural to go with that approach, i did that at first too while training for field training, and then my CO laid into me and told me if i was going to do that i might as well start mopping floors or picking up trash off the side of the road cuz no one wants a bad ***, they want someone that never leave a man behind, and always get the job done. last verse of the airmans creed, no matter what branch you are, it still applies. Making my bed and leaving everyone else to fail would have been the same as me leaving an airman behind, the same as me failing, its kind of brain washing but in reality its all for the best, If i were to go down in the field i would not want the guy with me that ran in front of everyone because he was better than us, i would want the guy that could out run us but still stayed with us because he was not going to leave anyone behind, literally and figurativly

I am an American Airman:
Wingman, leader, warrior.
I will never leave an Airman behind,
I will never falter,
And I will not fail.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:13 AM

ORIGINAL: oakasrtheshiz

you should probably stop bitching and moaning about what other people are doing. All your doing is sky lineing your self. People personalitys and physial abilities will be sky lined and the sh*t heads will make them selves known..if you want to be a cop you had better learn how to deal with "fat tards".

oh jesus. I had no ****ing clue what PA stood for...oh holy christ amen

Old 07-03-2008, 02:45 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Do the job as well as you are able, and then turn back and help the others, don't make a fuss about it, but the right people will recognise the skills, and the willingness to be a team player.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:08 AM

+1 shadow. Some academy classes have good people to start with, others have people who need worked on a lot. Just do your best, and be a team player, ie helping others when in PT, etc. That's all this job is about brother, the faster you learn that the better. Even if you don't like them, they will be your backup some day. Youhave to put aside personal differences. You change a lot in the academy, for the better. When it's all done, you'll be a better man.

Good luck brother.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Hcstreetriding

Not out doing everyone is a must, even though you can run circles around them and out smart them every minute of every day, if you do so it will no only make them look bad, it will make you look worse. They dont want to see a bad *** or the smartest person alive, they want to see somone that is there to get the job done and leave no man behind while doing so. If you have to slow your self, or do less work to help the rest catch up IT WILL BE RECOGNIZED. I have been there, but in the end self sacrafice to help the greater cause is what they want.

My biggest example was in field training, Making beds. Yes making beds. I could have my bed done is 1min 5second when we were alound 3 minutes. and then i could stand at attention for the extra two minutes next to my bed to show off how bad *** i was with my perfect bed way before time was up, or ..... i could have a half *** bed and help 5 other people get thiers done in time that would not have if i didnt not help them and then get my *** chewed because my fold was 6.5 inches instead of 6 inches. So i had a half *** bed every day along with half *** uniform and organiztion and boot shine and marching skills but in the end i came out on top because(my co told me this) i was not there for me, i was there for the force and the country.

My point is keep in mind that you are not the only one there for the right reasons, there are a lot of retards there because they think they will get laid, but help out the others that are there for the right reasons and your effort will not be over looked!
Very good input, thanks. The thing is that I've tryed just about everything, and everyday all they do is make fun of each other ( hell some of the instructors make fun of marines, army, navy guys), I've tryed to tell them that we're here for the same reason to train how to do the job right, but all I get is dumb looks in return. All they do is talk how great they are, and how crappy other classmates are, they talk the talk, but can't walk the walk even if their life depended on it. There are couple of guys that will make good police officers, they have great communication skills and they have the right attitude, and I get along with them just fine ( we hang out after school on the weekends), but the others just plain bullies that think that they are something special, I tried helping them at the things that I am good at, but I get snobby remarks in return.

Quick Reply: little rant, similar to HARDCORP ( Sorry Long)