Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Linkin Park.........

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Linkin Park.........

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

favorite song? mine happens to be "pushing me away" from the hybrid theory....best....song....ever!
i have to agree with you on that part i love thart song and it brought me my girlfriend that i have now lol so yeah all there songs are great but that is the best song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-03-2007, 02:20 PM

I like them, my favorite song by them is "Nobody's Listening", I like the some of the songs they did with jay-z as well. As far as the hardrock/alt music scene goes I am still stuck in the 90's, my favorite bands are the likes of Helmet and Orange 9mm, the best riding music ever, they don't make music like they used to.

Old 04-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Retired Moderator

I think they are terrible. I don't understand the combination of a boy band sounding singer who screams his lungs out on every chorus, oh and throw in a rapper to add an urban touch. Sounds to me like a band that was concocted in a test tube at a huge recordind studio.

Old 04-03-2007, 03:37 PM

I heard the new song waaay before today. I've listened to it like 100's of times already, lol. It kinda reminds me of something that came off of Hybrid Theory, and that's by far their best cd TD, in my own opinion. I'm personally more into Mudvayne, Pantera, As I lay Dying, Unearth, Slayer...the heavy s**t. That kinda stuff gets your adrenaline pumping.

Old 04-03-2007, 03:56 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: Sproutf3

LINKIN PARK BLOWS
+1 screw those asshats

Old 04-03-2007, 04:51 PM

Linkin Park is definitely my favorite band of all time. Too bad it took them so long to come out with this new album. The only thingI didn't like was the CD with Jay-Z which was absolutely stupid. It was Linkin Park's music with Jay-Z's lyrics then Jay-Z's music with Linkin Park's lyrics, they didn't actually sing together. But other than that little mishap in their career they are amazing. I will definitely be buying the CD the day it comes out and I never buy CDs. Why pay for something you can get for free off of the internet? I will always be a huge fan and I really hope they come to the Northeast whenthey go on tour for the album after they're done in Europe.

Old 04-03-2007, 05:23 PM

ive loved them for a very long time, since before the "hybrid theory" cd came out...i was a linkin park underground member and street team member of theirs for a long time...i kno every word to every song pre-that jay-z crap...i also went to a bunch of their concerts...but as soon as they did that stupid cd w/ jay-z i lost alot of respect for them, then mike split off and did fort minor...and i just kinda parted ways with following them...but listening to this new song, i think imma go out and buy the new cd...i hope the cd as well rounded as all the others...this seems to b one of the more mellow songs(numb or crawling in my skin)...hopefully they will have some harder songs too...

thanks for the great post

Old 04-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Banned

I hate when people yell at me...whether it is through the radio or when I am standing up at a movie theater. Why all the anger in their music? I just don't get it. But there is a need for bands like Linkin Park, it makes us appreciate the Clash all the more.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:10 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I hate when people yell at me...whether it is through the radio or when I am standing up at a movie theater. Why all the anger in their music? I just don't get it. But there is a need for bands like Linkin Park, it makes us appreciate the Clash all the more.
Youre Damn right!

Quick Reply: Linkin Park.........