Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

lets see just how lucky our wives are

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lets see just how lucky our wives are

ORIGINAL: f3racer

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

schmuck or not you have 2 good looking chicks with you that look half naked with you.
hahah
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 10-15-2007, 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Snowboarding...what is up with this guy's forehead?

I dunno why it looks like that hes totally normal /shrug What you should be asking is what is up with the dude in the middles face?!?!!? It's so ugly!

Old 10-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: randyjoy

ORIGINAL: ffingers

umm....i have probably 12 actual dives with my PADI cert and probably another 4-6 from those one day course things you do on vacation...

and no, i have never done a re-breather...right now i don't dive enough to warrant getting certified for a re-breather...plus i believe you need your advanced open water to get it...right now i am just open water certified...but i have done cave dives, wall dives, drift dives, etc....the farthest down i have been is about 102 i believe...

my brother-in-law is nuts...he's got about 150-200 dives under his belt...he's done drift diving in Palau which is supposedly the toughest drift diving in the world....about a 30 minute dive can carry you something like 4-6 miles (I THINK)...i know the current is fast....

just recently when i was in jamaica....the drift i did was crazy....if i kicked against the current i would go nowhere....you couldn't even fight the current.....

hopefully now having finished school and having some cash to do some trips, i will get some more dives but we'll see...might do a live-aboard in the coming months...we'll see....
Cool - diving is my other passion. I'm a PADI Master Instructor,have done the rebreather, both semi and closed. Also some real deep stuff. Cozumel is always fun, Turks is cool, Truk Lagoon, all great. Buddy just got back today from a liveaboard to Gallapogas.

And I have no decent pics to add...
Man this is great I knew Raven, fishfryar andof courseswt poet it took a little bit to get her started but she is a natural and also taught her to freehand rock climb well anyway of course most of my time is compliments of Uncle Sam Misguided Children and the wonderful taxpayers of this country

Old 10-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Registered Users

maybe we should get a trip together....lol.....i really miss diving....i need to go again....i did a shark wall dive and a shark feeding dive in Nassau.....that was FUN.....i was down there with about 40 carribean reef sharks, biggest was about 8-10 ft (don't really remember)....and the divemaster was feeding em....one almost took of my mask when it brushed my head.....the wall dive was excellent....swam about 15 feet or so away from a big reef shark along a wall....

those sharks know their feeding time though...they are damn near domesticated so there was no real threat....although they did warn of women if it was "that time of the month" because it was known to make them a little frenzied...LOL....i looked at my wife and she "OH NO!" hahaha....

Old 10-15-2007, 04:54 PM
TEN

I have actually been on that dive myself. Probably the same area. That dive is truly amazing. You just can't imagine the adrenaline rush of being down there with all those sharks until you are. It definaltey ranks up there with the most exciting things i have ever done. If i get the chance, i'll definately be doing that one again. thumbs up!

Old 10-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Registered Users

Stuart's Cove???? i think that is the big one down there in Nassau....when the MythBusters did shark week trying to bust some shark myths, that is where Jamie dove...i was like "i dove that!!"

Old 10-15-2007, 05:01 PM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Snowboarding...what is up with this guy's forehead?

i would see a gynocologist about that....

Old 10-15-2007, 05:02 PM
TEN

Stuarts cove....Yeah...that sounds familiar. sweet dive. It's also where they filmed the movie "Into the blue" with Jessica Alba and the dude from fast and the furious.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Most of my dive excursions look like this one last man out of water in this photo but have drove off Nassau and Australia barrier reef and have dove too many hours to count out of K Bay, Hawaii

[IMG]local://upfiles/16045/947603B6C99A4595A199B96DA71B31F0.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-15-2007, 05:23 PM

sausage fest for sure ! heres what i think of that ! i'll keep my shirt on haha

Name:  night010.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  19.1 KB

Quick Reply: lets see just how lucky our wives are