Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

lets pass a law........

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007 | 09:07 PM
Default RE: lets pass a law........

I've almost died TWICE this one week alone from dip ****s. Thursday, omw to skool, I decided to take the backroads. Not far from my house some idiot just stops in our lane. I slow down to pass him and because right after him is a blind turn. So I'm doing like 20MPH and going into the left side of the road about to pass him. The dip**** decides he wants to U-turn. I slam on my breaks and start fish tailing. I though I was going to go down. My front wheel bumps the side of his car. I park my bike, throw my hands into the air and start what-the-****ing.
OMW, to school today I take another route onto the interstate. Theres this common merge lane that both directions of the highway merge onto first THEN you merge on to the interstate. My direction of the highway is the first to merge onto the lane then the oposite direction merges but has a yield sign just in case. So, im on the merge lane coming up to that yield sign and just anticipting if some dip**** isn't going to yield for me. Well, I'm close to that sign now and here comes this speeding car that doesn't yield and starts getting into my ONE LANE. I can either slam into the car or take my chances on the gravel ridden 2 foot sholder. Since I anticipted a retard doing this I had my escape route set, took it, and rode away flicking the dude off.

Old 10-02-2007 | 09:14 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

ORIGINAL: fuze

all the girls are gonna crash in the parking lot and the guys are gotta blow a turn at 75... too young haha.
Good point.
++1 [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-02-2007 | 09:26 PM

I've got to be honest... I would love that... But besides that I would like to let you americans know that it is soo easy to get your liscence down here... I have been driving for half a year and I had to retake the written test... and without even reading the book I pass with two questions wrong (and im not smart at all)... then apperently I had to take road test which i totally didnt prepare for... and all of a sudden im driving my moms van trying to remember how to drive according to their standards... and I've got to say its just way to easy.

Old 10-02-2007 | 09:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Gibson19

I've got to be honest... I would love that... But besides that I would like to let you americans know that it is soo easy to get your liscence down here... I have been driving for half a year and I had to retake the written test... and without even reading the book I pass with two questions wrong (and im not smart at all)... then apperently I had to take road test which i totally didnt prepare for... and all of a sudden im driving my moms van trying to remember how to drive according to their standards... and I've got to say its just way to easy.
Thats what this whole thread is about. Too many retards driving.

Old 10-02-2007 | 09:46 PM

so give people new to driving (who know next to nothing about the rules of the road AND who have no experience on the road) a motorcycle, and expect them to survive 3000 just to drive a car? im sorry...i cant agree with this...the only thing that will cause is more riding fatalities (i do understand that you probably really dont think that should be a law but still) i will agree with the fact that there are a ton of idiots on the road and that we need to make it tougher to get a drivers license

Old 10-02-2007 | 10:21 PM

In Australia we already have that, in most states anyway. Originally restricted to just 250, but changed it recently to output of horsepower (up to a 660cc single) Before you get your permit you have to do written test, then you have to log up so many hours of riding experience over 12 month period (same for car license) this includes attending riding schools, and then finally a riding classes out on the road. If you pass you are then a red 'P' plater, restricted to 90 klms (50mph) for the 1st 12 months, then 2nd level of 'P's green, 100 klms (60mph) 12 months. (interestingly, your most likely to be passed on the Freeway, 110 kph posted speed limit by a red P plater in a car) Wots really stupid is that they restrict bike riders to a horsepower limit, but not car drivers!!. Wot I have really noticed is that its not only young guy rev heads geting into trouble, but young girls as well being really aggressive (read: Driving like a dick- head)

Old 10-02-2007 | 10:27 PM

I'd vote for increasing driver's license requirements.

Old 10-02-2007 | 10:29 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Now let's be realistic about this there would be such a large surplus of used damaged motorcycles in the 250 size they would be as cheap as bicycles and everyone in the Atlanta area would think they were running the Grand Prix and it would take some of the mystique out of being a rider, but it wouldn't be a bad thing in the long run economically. Why h#ll every day I see more and more scooters running around and if I'm not mistaken. In the state of Georgia, anything over 49 cc requires a M endorsement we may not be far off from sharing the road with more riders than we had hoped for

Old 10-02-2007 | 10:44 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Now let's be realistic about this there would be such a large surplus of used damaged motorcycles in the 250 size they would be as cheap as bicycles and everyone in the Atlanta area would think they were running the Grand Prix
Thats when I would start to run them all over. Just road bumps.

Retard in the right lane
*serve over to the right*
<bump bump>!!
Learn to drive retard.

Old 10-02-2007 | 11:18 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654
we may not be far off from sharing the road with more riders than we had hoped for
$100 Oil by End of '08
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071002/100_o...look.html?.v=1

Quick Reply: lets pass a law........