Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Leather Jacket Decoration / Badges

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Leather Jacket Decoration / Badges

Hey guys,

I've recently purchased a perforated leather jacket which is all black and nothing really on it. I know some places sell jackets which are decorated according to the make of bike you're riding and things like gas companies..etc
I was wondering, can you decorate your own jacket? If so, how is it done, where do you get these 'badges' from to put on your jacket?

I saw someone with a similar jacket to what i've ordered though he had his all decorated with race company names and all.

I didn't know where exactly to post this hehe

Old 04-22-2010, 03:27 PM

I'm sure you can have a misses or yourself sew on some emblems, patches. But if you want to personalize it, why go with the standard stuff?

Find some of your hobbies, cool emblems from them, and try to get them on there.

Otherwise check your local bike places, see what they have.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:49 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

E-Bay UK is a good place for "different" bike badges. Some of them can be ironed on, others have to be sewn.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:27 PM

Cool I didn't really know what to call them I guess..I searched around and turns out eBay is the best option. Most placed call them patches.

I'll most likely be decorating it with my own stuff like JEFF4i99 mentioned. I'd rather not get too involved with bike branding in case i switch up the bike one day.

Its only the rider who really cares about whats on his jacket I'd think, no one else really cares about what you've got on your jacket.