CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Lambo vs F3 (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/lambo-vs-f3-128736/)

Dfbewley2 07-25-2011 01:08 AM

sorry but the Diablo was cool and all.. But the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Is by Far the best Lambo Ever produced..

txsmainevent 07-25-2011 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu (Post 1082870)
first, no one called it slow. those are some fast cars and if you read it carefully, i said that he would have me on the long run do to topping out. it was fun and it was short. no one needs a ticket for something stupid like that. thats why i just let go and slowed down.

i have never looked at the speedo past 130mph because im scared to, im still new to this. but a lambo next to me, i just had to do it.
i might not get another chance in a lifetime here in cleveland. lambos top out at over 200mph.im well aware that i can go just over 150. there is no way i could of won on the long run. it looked like me as well the lambo driver just wanted to see what we have. little fun for both of us. a friendly wave and we were both on our way.

i think he was trying to show off for the girl sitting next to him anyways.

Ok maybe I should have broken it into sections. The slow comment was directed to DammitMike. He called the Gallardo the more common slow one.

As far as the showing off, next time rev up as if you are going to haul ass, then slow even more down when he takes off. Mess with him mentally.....

scorpionvmu 07-25-2011 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by txsmainevent (Post 1082917)
As far as the showing off, next time rev up as if you are going to haul ass, then slow even more down when he takes off. F*ck with him mentally.....

true, but chances of me being next to a lambo here in cleveland are slim to none.

me being next to one was like a freak of nature...lol

Xander F4i 07-25-2011 08:38 AM

Scorpion...I think it would have been fun to have been in your position. I can't say that I've personally seen too many Lambo's in my life. I have seen a few Ferrari's though.

__Z__ 07-25-2011 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu (Post 1082833)
youre just mad it wasnt you next to lambo Z

lol well ive driven a viper (uncles car), ridden in a diablo, murcielago, 911, and f360 (all rich neighbors dads cars) so cant say im to overly jealous ;)

and like i said not much of a Lamborghini fan.... i dont like their aesthetics:icon_shrug:

the 929/954 would give a lambo a good run for its money though up until around 150-170ish

DammitMike 07-25-2011 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by txsmainevent (Post 1082855)
500hp+ hand build gallardo... I wouldn't call that slow.

Neither would I, just commenting that if he ran into a Gallardo he would probably have better odds than if he was running a Murcielago. Also, since the Gallardo is cheaper, more people own them, and he is more likely to run into one.

stretch_the_apex 07-26-2011 04:29 PM

my buddies 02 mustang gt cammed supercharged exhaust (tuned down cause stock internals) 404 hp 412 tq could hang with most 600's and beat many of the older ones on a roll race, so i would say if you werent in traffic and no cops and he gave her all it had he would destroy you especially top end, you might hang for a gear or 2

stretch_the_apex 07-26-2011 04:31 PM

it would take a 1000 hp car to take down the new line of 1000's out there.

jpanside@gmail.com 07-27-2011 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by __Z__ (Post 1082819)
lol probably depends on the lambo... but youde probably be smoked... dependin on how old it is and stuff

yup. a lambo is a lambo.

RojerLockless 07-27-2011 12:50 PM

There's zero chance a 600 would keep up with any Lambo. sorry they all have over 400hp Obviously driver takes a spot but on a roll on you just wont be able to keep up.

But this one is my favorite Lambo ever.

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/cro...17_1280x0w.jpg