Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Lady sueing yogurt company.

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lady sueing yogurt company.

probably some fat bitch that just started eating yogurt and thought that she would loose weight, the problem is that the only time that her fat *** was breaking a sweat, was on her way to her fridge to get another one.....SUE HAPPY COW!

Old 01-25-2008, 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: gt2nv

probably some fat bitch that just started eating yogurt and thought that she would loose weight, the problem is that the only time that her fat *** was breaking a sweat, was on her way to her fridge to get another one.....SUE HAPPY COW!
Nope. Shes ok looking. She has digestive problems and the yogurt claims it has added bacteria to help with that. So since she is still having trouble droppin a duece she gets mad.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:17 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: DThompson

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Yea!!!!!!!!! Someone that can use google!!!!

Thats like me taking a allergy pill and it doesnt work. Ya, I'm gonna go sue.

Saw her on the news and she it didnt work for her, but she knows she cant sue off of that so she adds that "there is no info that it works at all." I cant succeed in life so I'm gonna sue someone for multi millions.

Where does that dumb bitch live? Rotten neighbor here I come.
Ya, thats retarded. Not only that she is sueing them but that you actually expected everyone to know what you were talking about when all you have for any info it your title.

Thats like saying, "I have a disease" or something of that sort and then not telling us what it is. What an idiot I say! Bitch all you want but your still the idiot that expected everyone to read your mind.

I dont always hand people their plates or wipe their *** for them all the time. I expect them to use their brain and common sense.

Lets see the title is "lady sueing yogurt company." So let me think. He just posted this so I'm gonna say its current news. I'm pretty sure its current cause he didnt put "still trying to sue" so that rules that out. Ok. No let me continue my web surfing to a little site called GOOGLE. O my god this site is so amazing! I can type in anything I want and it does a pretty good job finding things. So, I'll type, "lady sueing yogurt company" and see what happens. O MY GOD!!!! IT FOUND WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST TRY (haha my cbr topic is #1 bitches. ) Ok let me click on one of the links and read.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...=Google+Search

Old 01-26-2008, 12:39 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: DThompson

Thats like me taking a allergy pill and it doesnt work. Ya, I'm gonna go sue.

Saw her on the news and she it didnt work for her, but she knows she cant sue off of that so she adds that "there is no info that it works at all." I cant succeed in life so I'm gonna sue someone for multi millions.

Where does that dumb bitch live? Rotten neighbor here I come.
Ya, thats retarded. Not only that she is sueing them but that you actually expected everyone to know what you were talking about when all you have for any info it your title.

Thats like saying, "I have a disease" or something of that sort and then not telling us what it is. What an idiot I say! Bitch all you want but your still the idiot that expected everyone to read your mind.

I dont always hand people their plates or wipe their *** for them all the time. I expect them to use their brain and common sense.

Lets see the title is "lady sueing yogurt company." So let me think. He just posted this so I'm gonna say its current news. I'm pretty sure its current cause he didnt put "still trying to sue" so that rules that out. Ok. No let me continue my web surfing to a little site called GOOGLE. O my god this site is so amazing! I can type in anything I want and it does a pretty good job finding things. So, I'll type, "lady sueing yogurt company" and see what happens. O MY GOD!!!! IT FOUND WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST TRY (haha my cbr topic is #1 bitches. ) Ok let me click on one of the links and read.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...=Google+Search
Ya, um my statement still stands. Let me try one. There is a guy that is an idiot. Use common sense and figure out who.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:02 PM
RCR

No offence but you invited us here to this post. Thats like inviting us to your house for a BBQ and when we get there we were supposed to bring our own food. Maybe you should of also noted to bring your Google to this post.

I really would not go searching for this cause the world is full of frivilous lawsuits but I would of read it when linked to the post.

Old 01-27-2008, 01:16 PM

Damit!!! I dont have any bbq. Can ya'll spot me?

Old 01-28-2008, 08:22 AM

ORIGINAL: Manowar Vin

lmao! I just move into one of the other holes so I dont have to pull out
how many other holes does your girl have down there?

Old 01-28-2008, 12:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

lmao. dont you watch family guy. there is a secret hole.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:35 PM

and someone already called it. my bets are on some fat *** that is too fat. fatty mcfat fat.

I feel bad for people sometimes. There is an elementry school a block from my parents house. Sometimes I watch some of them walking home and holy fat some of them are huge. They probably weight what I weigh and I am 6'1" and 240lbs. They are 5' even and 240 lbs.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:22 PM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

lmao. dont you watch family guy. there is a secret hole.

"There it is. Right behind the knee."

Bawhahahaha. I spit up grape kool aid.

Quick Reply: Lady sueing yogurt company.