Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

just been pulled

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 02:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: just been pulled

Bloody hell then....

Old 09-08-2005, 04:54 AM

Some people ride smooth without moving, some people ride smooth by moving a little, some alot, riding styles vary look at rossi n gibernau. But as long as your not riding like a **** to look cool its fine by me.

Old 09-08-2005, 12:14 PM
tb

have been to the police station today to make my complaint,and after a very lenthy chat with the top man(4 hours),they have decided to call the two office's in who gave me the ticket.it has worked out they did not have a speed gun pointing at me at any time,they were sat at the side of a slip road and saw me come round the roundabout,they just thought me having my knee down ment i was speeding,when these two office's were asked by myself do you ride bike's there answer was no.then to embarrass them even more the top man ask them, then how would you no what speed i was doing?if they had no gun pointing at me,same answer givern he had his knee down?not good enuff,im glad to say my speeding fine has been drop but my £30 fine still stands for having a race can and small number plate LOL,it works out the top man rides bikes and is always getting his knee down LOL.ive been asked if i want to take this complaint against these two offices further as they had no right to give me a speeding ticket without video or radar gun evidence

Old 09-08-2005, 12:57 PM

Sweet TB. I just love when you can throw it back in the man's face

Old 09-08-2005, 01:04 PM
tb

me tothere faces were picture's,think i will leave them to sweet for a few days before saying i dont want to take it further LOL

Old 09-08-2005, 01:52 PM

I like it, like it alot!!!!

Old 09-08-2005, 03:32 PM

File it, its your best defense with a good offense. I have filed 2 complaints against popo's in my area, similar situations, but for my car, and we don't have roundabouts. I got pulled more than once for the looks of my car, everything is well within DOT standards, and when they cant find anything for fix it or illegal substances, they see if the car is stolen, all sorts of ****.

My last one I was pulled over with my cruise control set in the slow lane, they said i was going in excess of 100 because they were doing 85 to catch up, and when they originally saw me they werent even on the freeway but an overpass when they saw a fast looking silver car lowered, body kit, with black race wheels on it. I got out of the tickets, filed harassment complaints. Any new tickets you get they are like, we have already gotten 2 harassment complaints with overturned tickets, if they do it any more they can get sued for the bs.

My friend has a record 28tix in 1 year, all were BS tix, he sued and got money for the harassment

Old 09-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

File the complaint -- hopefully it'll keep them from harassing you further. I can only imagine that Brit cops would act in a similar manner as 'Merican cops -- non-riding cops, that is. Any police I've ever had a run in with that ride are usually pretty cool. Non-riders bite big donkey a$$.

Still gotta be pissed that the fockers got you for the exhaust thing -- so you guys can't 'legally' change your exhausts?

Old 09-08-2005, 06:03 PM
tb

do you realy think i should make the complaint,or will this give the ******** a chance to target me every time me and my mates are out,and we can only change ower end cans over here if its road legal and has the brittish kite mark on it,but they all sound total pants so i think i will stick with the race can

Old 09-08-2005, 07:00 PM

I`d leave it mate, you know british pigs like i do, they`ll be goin outta there way to make life hard for ya, easy life makes for more fun ridin.

Yeah Chain we have rediculous noise limits so if you have a race can for it to be legal it must have a baffle to stiffle your lovely new tunes. [:@] but most of us can`t be doin with that so we ignore that anyway.

Quick Reply: just been pulled