Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

JOKES

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JOKES

NC CBR1K that was pretty good.
In honor of the Dice Man:
Jack and Jill went up the hill with a buck and a quater each..........................................
Jill came down with two fifty.............OHHHH!!

Old 04-12-2007, 03:57 PM

A blind man walks into a store with his seeing eye dog. All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head. The manager runs up to the man and asks, "What are you doing?!!" The blind man replies, "Just looking around."

Old 04-12-2007, 04:04 PM

After hearing that one of the patients in a mental hospital had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of a bathtub, the hospital director reviewed the rescuer's file and called him into his office.
"Mr. Haroldson, your records and your heroic behavior indicate that you're ready to go home. I'm only sorry that the man you saved later killed himself with a rope around the neck."
"Oh, he didn't kill himself," Mr. Haroldson replied. "I hung him up to dry."

Old 04-13-2007, 06:37 AM

cmon meow. im sure you guys have some jokes to share!!

Old 04-13-2007, 07:30 AM

ORIGINAL: ss954rr

so this guy gets on an airplane, goes to his seat, sits down. a very attractive woman sits down next to him, gets a book out and starts to read. the guy looks over and says "what are ya readin" she says "its a book on sexual statistics" the guy replies "hmm, anything interesting?" the woman says "it says here that the men with the longest average ***** size are native americans" hmm, the guy says. "anything else" he asks. she replies "it says here that the men with the largest ***** girth are typically polish" hmmmm he says again. the woman says "by the way, my name is Julie" the guy says "my name is TONTO KOWALSKI, nice to meet you julie!"
all vary funny exept this one,i dont get it. explain plz

Old 04-13-2007, 01:56 PM

your joking right Torres? he said Tonto for the native american and KOWALSKI for the polish.. making her think he had a long and big girth *****.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Retired Moderator

Jimbo may not have a very good understanding of how sexual intercourse works.

By the way, Jimbo, do you know that I only raz you because I like you? Anyway, be sure to read the Kama Sutra.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:41 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Jimbo may not have a very good understanding of how sexual intercourse works.

By the way, Jimbo, do you know that I only raz you because I like you? Anyway, be sure to read the Kama Sutra.
I gotta add a small funny into here.... while living in DC my wife bought a cat and we took him to a vet. Because it was DC and land of outrageous things and prices, our vet graduated from Harvard with a degree as a vet. Well as we were driving back to our place, my mother called and asked about the damn cat, I told her she was fine and she happned to ask about the vet. I told her and I do quote, "she is a nice lady, graduated from Harvard, Kama Sutra..." To this day my wife will not let me live that one down.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Retired Moderator

You meant "*** laude", right? Reminds me of "Mall Rats"..."I also like to *** Laude, preferably in a 69."

Old 04-14-2007, 12:08 AM

yeah suma *** laude... its probably best my mother is ignorant in those matters

Quick Reply: JOKES