Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jailbreak my iphone4.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 04:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha you ever see middle men where they use **** sites to track down and kill terrorists? thats what that reminds me of. does your intelligence come from paranoid schizo's? THEYRE OUT TO GET US MAAAAN!!! THEY CAN USE OUR CELL PHONES TO HEAR WHAT WERE TYPING!!!

Old 04-30-2011, 04:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nickp123
haha you ever see middle men where they use **** sites to track down and kill terrorists? thats what that reminds me of. does your intelligence come from paranoid schizo's? THEYRE OUT TO GET US MAAAAN!!! THEY CAN USE OUR CELL PHONES TO HEAR WHAT WERE TYPING!!!
Haha that movie was pretty damn funny. I just saw it like a month ago(thank you netflix)

Speaking of movies, me and a buddy started watching season 1 of spartacus and we drink everytime they curse or a naughty scene happens. You will go like 10 minuets without drinking and then all of a sudden have to finish a beer. We didnt even make it to the 6th episode. Just incase you needed another drinking game.

Old 04-30-2011, 06:01 AM

Google search jailbreak iOS. 4.3 and you should find numerous tutorials for the latest firmware

Old 04-30-2011, 08:18 AM

I think the iphone is for communists. Carry on.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
Speaking of movies, me and a buddy started watching season 1 of spartacus and we drink everytime they curse or a naughty scene happens. You will go like 10 minuets without drinking and then all of a sudden have to finish a beer. We didnt even make it to the 6th episode. Just incase you needed another drinking game.
pretty solid idea. that shows awesome except for the incredibly terrible cgi blood effects that look like theyre from a movie from the 90s