Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

jacked up bike after 4 months of work.

Old 04-22-2007, 04:42 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default jacked up bike after 4 months of work.

Well, long story short tonite.... was out ridin with my buddy tonite headin onto the highway. As i'm pickin up speed on the on ramp just outta range of my beams there was a dog. (Yes.... a dog on the effin highway) . That sucker ran in front of me and stopped sideways just like a deer right smack dab in my way. I was goin 60-65 ish and all i had time to do was shift my weight cuz it caught me off gaurd. I know i should have been more alert but sheesh, a dog on an on-ramp in the middle of the city. Anywho i was able to half *** dodge a head on and took kind of a corner impact. I had flush mount turn signals on it and its gone, took my shifter and damn near broke my foot. I had my track boots on so my ankle is fine, got a little fur in the sliders. Happened about an hour ago, i hope that dog dies a slow painful death b/c i just put a ton of money into my bike. New motor, powdercoat and tons of other stuff and almost crashed. Sry guys, had to vent.

Old 04-22-2007, 04:49 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: jacked up bike after 4 months of work.

damn that sucks but it couldve been worse. one of the sad realizations about our bikes, we can go down anytime anywhere. just glad to here youre ok

Old 04-22-2007, 05:06 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: crazyhorse95gt

i hope that dog dies a slow painful death...
And I'm guessing you'd say the same thing about a child on an on-ramp? You were going 65MPH on an on ramp, huh? And it's the dogs fault, eh?

I know you just jacked up your bike, but jeezus dude from what I read it was mostly your fault. Watch out next time and take the ramps a bit slower.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:44 AM

I feel sorry for the dog as well. He didn't plan to lose his life to your ride that day.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:45 AM

Sucks to hear. Glad nothing or no one is seriously hurt. Next time don't over-ride your headlight and you won't have to worry about dogs.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:49 AM

gotta agree - 65 on an on-ramp? that's a tad excessive.

Old 04-22-2007, 12:22 PM

Fellas I agree you have to ride safe but our bikes are made for speed. If you bought one and had no intension on pushing it then why not just go get the cruiser. That dog could have been anywhere on dudes riding map. So, I think the only thing to remember from this story is always have 110% attention on where your going. Now everyone stop wasting time go to the tech forum and tell me how to fix my bike.

GO!!!

Old 04-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Banned

Fellas I agree you have to ride safe but our bikes are made for speed.
You aren't BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE (hahahahaha) here. When an object is made to be as fast as crotch rockets are, damage to things around us as well as ourselves is bound to happen. It is simple to understand. The road is our personal playground, if you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk. Let's face it if this is pure natural selection, the dog was too f**kingstupid to know that some gook machine would be traveling faster than its poor tiny brain could comprehend. I say f**k that dog and everyother m****ing coc***ing son***tch little furry f***ing animal on the planet. If we want to drive like F***ing mainiacs on public F***ing road and wonder why insurance is so F***ing high and the F**g c***g cops hate us, then I got no m***f***g answers. And if it is a kid on his tricycle??? then chances are he come from dumb parents. The apple and the tree. Run him over too.

Sorry, I am a little off today. I need more fiber in my diet.

Crazyhorse...you got lucky. Be thankful you didn't hit a gator like you might in my neck of the woods.Good luck fixing your bike, glad you didn't get hurt.

Old 04-22-2007, 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

You aren't BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE (hahahahaha) here. When an object is made to be as fast as crotch rockets are, damage to things around us as well as ourselves is bound to happen. It is simple to understand. The road is our personal playground, if you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk. Let's face it if this is pure natural selection, the dog was too f**kingstupid to know that some gook machine would be traveling faster than its poor tiny brain could comprehend. I say f**k that dog and everyother m****ing coc***ing son***tch little furry f***ing animal on the planet. If we want to drive like F***ing mainiacs on public F***ing road and wonder why insurance is so F***ing high and the F**g c***g cops hate us, then I got no m***f***g answers. And if it is a kid on his tricycle??? then chances are he come from dumb parents. The apple and the tree. Run him over too.

Crazyhorse...you got lucky. Be thankful you didn't hit a gator like you might in my neck of the woods.Good luck fixing your bike, glad you didn't get hurt.
FIBER?? sh*t man i think you need more HERB in your diet!! calm down killa!! lol j/k

Old 04-22-2007, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: ss954rr

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

FIBER?? sh*t man i think you need more HERB in your diet!! calm down killa!! lol j/k
nah it just sounds like somebody's flow is really heavy today lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: jacked up bike after 4 months of work.