Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Its not fair

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Its not fair

not to rub it in or anything but we did spend all morning and most of the afternoon riding. maybe you should think about relocating

Old 03-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Retired Moderator

Okay, so here is Monday in front of my house:

And here is me and my buddie's bikes lined up all sexy like on Saturday (today):

Supposed to be nice tomorrow, too. Me and the wifey are going to hit it for a few hours. Life is so sweet!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:59 PM

sweet bikes..which one is yours?

Old 03-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Retired Moderator

My buddy BJ owns the *** kicking Daytona in the foreground (he got it for $4800...it's an '05. Sometimes it's good to work for the local bike shop). I own the F4i in the middle, and the third bike is my buddy Rick's F3. BJ used to own the F2 in this photojust three months ago:

Pretty good upgrade in my opinion!

Old 03-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I didn't live on Columbus Ohio my second choice would be San Diego.
Was stationed near therein the 90's. Shure do miss theweather.
ORIGINAL: telgren
Seems like everyone here is fat because they eat too much during the winter. Its just not the cows that are corn fed....
Seems the further east, the fatter. Sorry if anyone takes offence, but just my observation.On the west coast skinny people seem to bethe majority.

Old 03-04-2007, 12:18 AM

i'd agree, pretty good upgrade...watch out my wife wants to steal your bike...we are looking for an affordable f4i for her right now and coming up short, i tell her give it time i just so happened to run into mine at the right time, i picked my bike up for 3200 and its a 98 900rr, yeah the plastics need a little work but i thought it was a good deal[8D]

Old 03-04-2007, 03:34 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok official update for here
High today 11 degrees without windchill
Low 2 (this morning)degress without windchill
Right now at 12:34 22.4 and rising FINALLY

Old 03-04-2007, 04:31 AM

This is why you need a quad.....It was snowin last week here (NY), so i was
driftin the quad in the snow/ice....then today it was high 50's and we were ridin all day...
Name:  quadinwoods.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  17.5 KB

Old 03-04-2007, 06:45 AM

EVERYONE NEEDS TO F*CKING FILL OUT THE PART OF YOUR PROFILE WHERE IT SAYS WHERER YOU ARE FROM RIGHT THERE ON THE SCREEN SO MY LAZY *** DOSENT HAVE TO CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE! Really its not that hard. Take the minute out of your life and go do it. Right now. Why are you still reading this go do it. Im serious. Its annoying as hell. Laugh all you want but Im seriously guys.If you werent reading this you could have done it already.

Anyways... CityWorker, Big Bear Lake eh? Do you snowbaord much? I'm up almost every Friday at Bear mtn. If you ever wanna go out and shred lemme know.

Old 03-04-2007, 06:52 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRCorey

EVERYONE NEEDS TO F*CKING FILL OUT THE PART OF YOUR PROFILE WHERE IT SAYS WHERER YOU ARE FROM RIGHT THERE ON THE SCREEN SO MY LAZY *** DOSENT HAVE TO CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE! Really its not that hard. Take the minute out of your life and go do it. Right now. Why are you still reading this go do it. Im serious. Its annoying as hell. Laugh all you want but Im seriously guys.If you werent reading this you could have done it already.
Wow this guy really seems to know what he is talking about. Maybe we should listen to him and all go fill out that one line on our profile. After all it only takes a minute.

Quick Reply: Its not fair