Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'M BACKKKK!!!!!! (from vacation)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'M BACKKKK!!!!!! (from vacation)

Well i see that no one missed me, thanks alot guys. Anyways, as you guys know im from maine, just went on vacation for 7 days in Orlando. Been lots of times, go almost every year. It was pretty good except this time our severe Maine winter has me seriously comtemplating moving to Florida. Thinking like the Ft Myers/Cape Coral area. any of you guys from Florida or used to live there?

Old 04-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Default RE: I'M BACKKKK!!!!!! (from vacation)

i live in NH now and had family that lived in Ft. Lauderdale... god id like to move there!!!

Old 04-12-2008, 10:59 AM

nnnnnnnnnooooooo dont do it. Bunch of old people down there man. How can you say no to riding the twisty coast moan and all the gorgoeus twisty roads we have in NE?

Old 04-12-2008, 11:20 AM

I live in Jax Fl right now but from st. pete the roads do suck here and alot of old people but the weather really kind of gets annoying like from now to like december it is going to be either SOOOOO HOT or rain but it still is great for weekends and stuff

Old 04-12-2008, 12:43 PM

ok maybe you guys are unaware that in maine we got 190 inches of snow this year? basically snowed from november to april. thats....SIX months of snow and no riding. what part of Florida do you guys recommend? i dont want to be in the city city part, my goal was to work in the cityish area at a Car Dealer, and live somewhere decent in like a 3br house. i am flexible on the area, i have been to Daytona, Orlando, Tampa, Ft Myers and thats it really. married and a 4 and 2 year old. all i know is a can't handle another winter like i just had. id rather have 4 months of unbearable heat than 4 months of unbearable subzero temperatures.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:13 PM

And apparently no one wants to meet up with me when they come to Orlando

Old 04-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome back hayden! how bout them yankees? lol

Old 04-12-2008, 01:43 PM

FACK the Yankees lol. JK, my hats off to chieng ming last night he pitched a stellar game, Buchholz did as well, but timlin had to come in and blow it. oh well, 2 more games, can't wait. Beckett vs Moose and Dice K. vs Hughes.

Old 04-12-2008, 02:16 PM

Geeez Hayden where the hell ya been <standing with arms crossed and an attitude>. What...you think you can just take-off and leave us when ever you want???

Some people......[sm=smiley24.gif] J/K !!!!! [sm=smiley36.gif]

As for Florida...too many huuricanes...

But the winters...I'd give about a years pay to have a house down there November to March

RED [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 04-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Banned

I don't know about what you guys get for humidty in NE, but in the midwest it's unbearable. It is in my little NW Missouri river city.

There is no facking way I could live in Florida. I would kill someone, then myself in my sauna for a cell.

I'm thinking southwest or East coast, Carolinas maybe. Maybe New Mexico. I'm with you though, man - enough is enough. I can't take it and it's much cheaper in the long run not having to have a car (which I currently don't and have no desire to).

Like I said, not sure if you have to deal with much humidity up there, and I'm thinking no as far north as you are, but if you don't like humidity, Florida=bad news.

I can, on the other hand, vouch that I have seen firsthand hawt *** women in bikini's in grocery stores in Miami. If you were single I'd say go for it, lol. A married man though, nah.

Quick Reply: I'M BACKKKK!!!!!! (from vacation)