CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Ignorant EBAY vendor (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/ignorant-ebay-vendor-123296/)

__Z__ 04-01-2011 07:48 AM

Ignorant EBAY vendor

So yesterday I was browsing the web and found a guy over seas who sells rearsets for my 929.

Seeing as he had ZERO sales this side of the ocean I offered him a proposition (ive had friends do this with some luck before so i figured ide give it a whirl)

Dear ninadoes_narsurintoo,

I have seen through your sales that you havent had much luck selling these stateside....

If you were interested, if you donated me a set of these gold rear sets for my 929rr, I would do a in depth review and post it on the forums Im a member at, and attempt to spark some interest this side of the ocean. Also Ide be willing to add any decals you may have to my bike to advertise your accessories...

If your not interested I understand

I was quite surprised by his reply

Try a google search for a free labotomy.

- ninadoes_narsurintoo

^^^ it also helps if you can spell lobotomy

I returned a email saying I would direct any future reference I had for parts in a different direction...

I cannot stand rude individuals... a simple I am not interested would have sufficed...

Based on this I can see how good his customer support would be if you bought a product...

anyway thought ide share my lovely experience with this guy :icon_doh:

bambam 04-01-2011 08:03 AM

customer service at its finest... almost want to buy a set just to leave bad feedback. lol

UnderAssumedName 04-01-2011 08:04 AM

I would probably have a 'go f yourself' thought too if I received an e-mail like the one you sent (rearsets probably aren't cheap) but I wouldn't be rude in the reply. If he wasn't interested then he should have been a bit more tactful. :)

wrath 04-01-2011 08:05 AM

Lol...

__Z__ 04-01-2011 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by bambam (Post 1033348)
customer service at its finest... almost want to buy a set just to leave bad feedback. lol

hahaha this is exactly what I was thinking... if i had the money that is :icon_angel:

Originally Posted by UnderAssumedName (Post 1033349)
I would probably have a 'go f yourself' thought too if I received an e-mail like the one you sent (rearsets probably aren't cheap) but I wouldn't be rude in the reply. If he wasn't interested then he should have been a bit more tactful. :)

the rearsets are only 115 bucks... not cheap no, but also not expensive for a rearset

but ever since Ive dont reviews on dan motos stuff here as well as on 600rr.net

his sales have jumped like crazy.... internet promotion of a item can do a ton for ebay vendors..

i know for a fact that my review of fairing factories windscreens on 600rr.net has gotten him at least 7 more customers

kazspeed 04-01-2011 08:05 AM

I don't blame him for not giving out a free set to a complete stranger....

But he obviously should have handled it MUCH better. What a jerk....

__Z__ 04-01-2011 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by kazspeed (Post 1033352)
I don't blame him for not giving out a free set to a complete stranger....

But he obviously should have handled it MUCH better. What a jerk....

lol nor do i but how many people do you think he knows stateside? haha

I can say idk anyone from over seas...

I just think its pathetic anyone attempting to run any sort of a business or make sales would reply to something like that :icon_doh:

Xander F4i 04-01-2011 09:19 AM

it definitely lacks professionalism...

Sprock 04-01-2011 09:39 AM

probably "HOT" items anyway :D

Z

I'd always give you free sh!t man :) lol

"I can say idk anyone from over seas..."

define "know" :D

Xander F4i 04-01-2011 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by __Z__ (Post 1033357)
I can say idk anyone from over seas...

Are you saying you don't feel you know the people on here that are from over seas??