Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i wanna tell a story

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default i wanna tell a story

a story of some of the people i ride w/ on occassion.

so i get a call a few hours ago from a friend of mine w/ an R1 telling me that he and 3 other friends were out riding and got to a traffic light w/ two hot girls behind them in a suv, in the back of the suv were two guys. my friend is hitting on the two girls and then gets in front of the suv at the light and motions for the girl to call him. while turned around he sees a guy in the back give him the finger. he gets off the bike and attempts to get in the suv to fight the guy............they go back and forth and guy tells him to get the **** out of here. he gets on his bike and they wheelie away. while going down the road they are again arguing w/ the guys in the suv and a guy in the back flings.............A ****ING MILKSHAKE at my friends helmet and NAILS him right on the visor getting vanilla shake on his helmet, jacket, and bike hahahahahaha. after that, one of the guys they were riding w/ kicks the **** out of the fender of the suv.

these are the people i ride w/ on occassion.......i tend to stay in the back and keep distance......[&:].

funny thing, i passed by them going the other way AS IT was happening and i would have absolutely PAID to see it happen. karma's a bitch, hope ya like vanilla hahaha

Old 09-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: i wanna tell a story

He was lucky it wasn't a brick or worse, wot where the guys in the back of the SUV, the girls pets?. I reckon they where just stirring up a bit of trouble, knowing the guys in the back would see.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:39 PM

i try to tell them (mainly my friend on the R1) to calm it down a bit around other vehicals. i told him, when you go down.....and you just passed a oooooooh lets say an suv on double yellow doing a wheelie and 1/4 mile down the road, lose control and dump the bike and end up in a guardrail, do you want someone to stop and help you........or for the person you just pissed off acting like a dip**** to slow down, look at you while your bleeding and in pain.......and point, laugh and keep driving?

i tell'em where the water is, but cant make'em drink

Old 09-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, that's messed up. Why do some people always gotta start sh**? I couldn't ride with guys like this man...

Old 09-20-2008, 08:59 PM

its rare, shoortbuss. but yeah, sometimes i do. i stay faaaaaaar back.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've told this story before, but its apt right now (short version) Commuting into Sydney with a friend on his 2 stroke Yamahaha. 3 lanes of traffic, guy cuts me off at the lights in his car, I catch up & start to yell, point with my finger & tell him he's brainless idiot, hear my mate yell 'Watch out'
Start to look forward, but not fast enough to stop from running into the back of a double parked Delivery Van 'Whump'. Guy in the car I was yelling at must have had a grin on his face for weeks, probably only has to think back to that day & still gets a smile.

Old 09-21-2008, 01:04 AM

I was riding along side of a guy one day going to lunch, and he decided to start yelling at a driver in a truck thatpissed him offbecause the guy blocked theintersection. BTW, this is my boss that was doing the yelling, and he was on an old Yamaha Venture. After he was done giving the guy in the truck a hard time, my boss goes to accelerate through the intersection and runs into the side of a neon and totalled his bike. This all happened right before my eyes. I felt like an a$$hole becaus I was associated with the guy. That was a bad day.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:43 AM

I dont think I'd be riding with that guy either. those kind of guys always wind up dead or in jail, its just a matter of time....

I was riding on the highway yesterday, bumper to bumper traffic at rush hourand some dick in front of me in a pickup just started throwing all his trash out the window. I dont know what all he's tossing out so I'm trying to dodge it all. I finally get up beside the guy and I flip him off but he wont even look my way......just stares straight ahead like I dont exist. I havnt seen someone toss trash out when someone could see them for years. I think the guy just doesnt like bikes.......Anyway, if you see a gold chevy pickup with ohio tags that say "keen" on them........the guy is an A$$...........

Quick Reply: i wanna tell a story