Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i think i need some help, i can admit that

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 12:06 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default i think i need some help, i can admit that

hi, my name is Jason D., im 23 from MD.....i've been addicted to motorcycles for a year now

its 1am and i just got in from riding. i've been riding off and on since 3:30 this afternoon..........wow. i am waking up for work at 4am and im not sure if there is any point in going to sleep right now.

left work, came home and put on my leathers to hit up back roads and cruise around, came back home for a hour or so then went back out. Txt'd Darren (slip_) about riding later on then went back out to see my g/f at work and enjoy the weather some more and then came back home. got a txt from Darren and went back out riding. on my way home, saw my g/f on HER way home from work and we turned around to go grab a bite to eat and talk...........1am and im finally home!

*sigh*.......and the forum is dead w/ no one to talk to until i "wake up" for work [>:].

Old 04-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i think i need some help, i can admit that

The forum is never dead. I am here. Glad you had a good time riding and be sure to down a 5 hour energy, eh maybe two on no rest.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:12 AM

well, calling for rain tomorrow (eeeeeh,**** [:@]...make that TODAY) but its in the 60's so atleast i'll be riding in a warmish rain. dont plan on going out once i get home from work (see above, sentence about rain [>:]) so i'll probably pass out for a while once im off work tomorrow.......(****, i mean TODAY!)

Old 04-12-2008, 12:15 AM

haha i wis sick today..rode for about 25 seconds and then it rained on me

tomorrow and sunday..they are calling for near 80 degrees here in south dakota!!
i dont care if im going to die..im going riding tomorrow..and nothing shall stop me!! muwhaha...unless it rains when there are no clouds again [&:]

/God hates me [&o]

Old 04-12-2008, 12:16 AM

hell dont let rain stop you, its just water . i actually enjoy riding in the rain aslong as im not wearing my full leathers. if im in my textile jacket (dont care if that gets completely saturated) i'll ride regardless of weather conditions . i am...........the mailman, hahahahahaha!

Old 04-12-2008, 12:17 AM

Oh yeah..and no matter how nice it is..riding alone isnt that much fun

so ill probably only go out for a few hours.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:22 AM

its all what you make of it. i ride solo probably (seeeeeeeriously) 90% of the time. i've grown to enjoy it. you never have to wonder what you're gonna talk about at the next redlight [&:], never have to wonder where you're going if it wasnt pre-planned, never have to worry about anyone other than yourself (and other people in cars). you go where you want, when you want.

now, dont get me wrong...i LOVE a big group ride or even a ride w/ one or two other people...........but you grow to enjoy being out there by yourself.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:25 AM

well last saturday we had a groupe of 6 of us..it was a blast..most of us were out and about at 10am or so..then we all just sort of found eachother untill we all pulled in..we all rode around from 10am till about 2am sunday morning..great times..maybe a nice slow pace solo run will do me some good tho..that sounds nice right now anyways.do the senic canyon run..ill take my camera with me.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:25 AM

damnit, im wide awake. i guess i'll ***** it up in my thread here, until its time for work. im going for double digit pages!!!!!!!

if you dont hear from me................well damnit.....i fell asleep, haha. Hmmm, that reminds me....i need to set a few alarm clocks.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

well last saturday we had a groupe of 6 of us..it was a blast..most of us were out and about at 10am or so..then we all just sort of found eachother untill we all pulled in..we all rode around from 10am till about 2am sunday morning..great times..maybe a nice slow pace solo run will do me some good tho..that sounds nice right now anyways.do the senic canyon run..ill take my camera with me.
group rides are a blast......just always have to wonder about the OTHER people and how they ride, if they hold their lines, keep their distance, yada yada (providing you dont know them REALLY well).

its always a good time when its you, your bike, nice scenery and a camera! i love finding great spots to shoot pics of my bike!

Quick Reply: i think i need some help, i can admit that