Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I swear to G*d

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I swear to G*d

This is God's way of saying to stop playing WoW!

p.s. wanna buy a 70 pally and 70 rogue? 200 bucks for BOTH! and they have 5k gold on them super deal!

Old 12-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

ORIGINAL: TheX

Call it what you like it's a terrible experience almost all of the time. The reason they use offshore support is cost savings, and the service suffers for it. I never mentioned a country now did I?
Dont feel like getting into a racially charged discussion at any time much less on Christmas eve. I am one of the least offended and last to pull a race card but if you cant CLEARLY see how a particular individual or a particular terrible experience is not what the OP posted about, rather than about an entire race than we will just have to agree to disagree. Feel free to defend it if you like but I opt out. Thanks

Hopefully he just used a poor choice of words to get his disgust with the experience across and that was all there was to it.
I don't condone racism, I just don't like offshore tech support regardless of where it is. Sorry about the confusion.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:27 PM

Cough Cough.. Quarter Pakistani

Old 12-25-2008, 02:36 AM

First, there is no god that will hear you swear to him, or her...lol happy x-mas

Second, if your call went to India...that is not the Middle East...India is on its own continent, with its own ocean and tigers and elephants and religion and everything...

Third, you are African-American, and should know that to belittle one race is to belittle yourself. Just because you are technologically more advanced than 99% of the world does not mean you don't have to suffer the same poor customer service as the rest of us! lol

Old 12-25-2008, 02:50 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

had to call att dsl tech support today to get my internet back up and running. got a nice guy in the fillipines . knowledgeble guy the only problem i had with him was once he got on a roll with walking me through things that i clearly stated i knew how to do he would stop and make sure i was following him. he wanted me to run an ipconfig and i told him i knew how and he insisted on walking me through step by step.. its his job i get it but dont be suprised when ive already completed what you wanted me to do before you've finished speaking... anyways nice guy did his job very polite and actually took time to listen to me and what i had to say.

Old 12-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Retired Moderator

I would like to get a Canadian tech support dude:

V: Hi tech dude, my fvkcing **** is all busted and I am mad like a pre-surgery transexual . What is up you a$$hole? I gotta find some free pr0n!!!

Tech: Let me check this oot after I eat some back bacon, eh.

V: Get on it lipshcitz. I am trying to rub one out before my wife gets home from the store! Moron!!!

Tech: Beauty, I will figure oot what this is all aboot, hoser.

V: Aight

Tech: Hmmmmmm...so do you live close to Mickey and MinnieMoose?

V: Chop chop meat stain, I am almost out of time!

Tech: Is your computer plugged in, eh?

V: Ooops...thanks

Tech: Take off, eh!

Old 12-25-2008, 12:08 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR
Third, you are African-American
Lol it makes me laugh when i see your "there is no God" posts...

On the contrary, majority of the blood coursing through my veins is of Native American decent....not African American.

Let me change the threads original post before someone thinks i'm racist...sorry for making a stereo-type...guess everyone forgot we are all humans and all make mistakes!

I don't know where these "off-shore" tech support people are from, nor do i care, my main concern is i'm forking over 40 bucks a month for a 3MB/1MB DSL line(FIOS isn't here yet) and its currently operating at 1911/585....unacceptable....period. And the fact that these tech support people cannot speak anything better than broken english, and are reading their tech support from an on screen article...is totally ***.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:13 PM

ORIGINAL: doogstar

Stupid middle eastern guy huh?
If your going to quote me then quote me, don't change the words. I said F'ing...never did i imply/say that he was stupid.

And on a side note, middle easterners are Muslim right? They don't celebrate Christmas, so lets not try to make me look like a LoneMrScroogeRacist, i have no problem with any race/nationality until given direct reason not to(doing something to me personally), and i also expect good support for what i pay for, not broken english and streamlined slacking

Old 12-25-2008, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

makes me laugh when i see your "there is no God" posts...

That's all I wanted. For someone to laugh. Cause actually I think it's pretty silly to be "atheist", but I'm also betting the real man behind the curtain is not some old, bearded white dude that sent his demi-god son to earth and gave him a Mexican name...

That's interesting you are mostly Native. I think if anyone had it right about "god" it was your ancestors...living with nature and wasting nothing. And for something like ten thousand years! Amazing. I wonder how Native-Americans feel about stupid Thanksgiving... []

Old 12-25-2008, 03:16 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

makes me laugh when i see your "there is no God" posts...

That's all I wanted. For someone to laugh. Cause actually I think it's pretty silly to be "atheist", but I'm also betting the real man behind the curtain is not some old, bearded white dude that sent his demi-god son to earth and gave him a Mexican name...

That's interesting you are mostly Native. I think if anyone had it right about "god" it was your ancestors...living with nature and wasting nothing. And for something like ten thousand years! Amazing. I wonder how Native-Americans feel about stupid Thanksgiving... []

You know i'll have to agree with that, i got a good laugh and someone finally made sense.

Yea amazing how one civilization can go so long doing the exact same thing!

Quick Reply: I swear to G*d