Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I need your input for my next story..<3

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need your input for my next story..<3

OK guys...Here is my new topic, and i need some input. I need some answer i guess you could say, and please dont take offense to this if you do this...fine but why? I dont have an exact title for So here goes nothing:

Topic-- Why do you let girls you dont know ride with you? ( you dont know them or if they know what the hell they are doing). Example, one girl told me a friend of hers was riding with her bf (who had little expierence) and wrecked her and her parents sued the hell out of him. So why would you take that chance, just tell me why and explain it to me. I want this to be something that doesnt cause any drama, its not meant for that at all, but, i am curious. I think this will be a good article and i think it will be one that people will want to read. I have got the girls involved in this too to see why they would put thier lives in the hands of someone they dont even know. we will what comes out of this, my dead line is next thursday, so i am really under pressure here. If you want you can email me your comments too Cheryl.Hinchman@echostar.com

Thank you guys so much, you have been so good to me!! &lt;3

P.S. Also as soon as the other article is up i will post the link..x0x0

[IMG]local://upfiles/12826/9D5ECED063EE4313B937885BE70F166E.gif[/IMG]

Old 02-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: I need your input for my next story..<3

No offense back, but this is a pretty straight forward answer that you didn't even have to ask. Why do men do much of what they do in the human race or the animal kingdom in general? My buddy Mike says he likes to give girls a ride because the vibrations are very persuasive (he rides a Harley, though). It's kind of like the first time a girl realizes shereally likes to ride the quarter pony ride in front of the super market, or she feels a little funny riding her ten speed one day...maybe those are grossly misunderstood wive's tales that I've been told, but you get the picture. Initially we are trying to impress the girl, but the big picture is, the male species wants to spread his seed across the universe.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:10 PM

Ahhh, come on. Everybody knows this answer, even people who dont ride. Guys let girls ride on the back because we think we can impress them enough to get some. Plain and simple. Anybody else says something different and its gonna be pure bull****e. No guy in his right mind is gonna let some lil hot girl ride on the back because he respects her mind or some other sensitive crapshoot line like that...he is tryin to get some.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:28 PM
TEN

sigh.....Unfortunately I have to agree with Diz here. It's all about getting the girl to be impressed enough to let a guy touch her on the pink jiblets!! I personally am not a fan of riding someone who doesn't know what they are doing, because of the fact, like you mentioned, they could get hurt and come after me. Or worse, since they don't know how to ride, they could get ME hurt. Now that I have said that, I did give my wife her first ride on a bike...she loved it...and I got to touch her pink jiblets. BUT, I do not condone such actions just to score the poonanny!!

Face it, to the girls, especially if they aren't used to it....it's an adrenaline rush. It's crazy, and it gets the adrenaline going... it gets them excited. Every guy wants to be the dude that can do that to a girl he just met. EGO. I am man, let me take your beautiful little butt over 100MPH then lets go do some belly rubbin'!!!!

69, want to go for a ride?

Old 02-16-2007, 02:30 PM

Because most girls think it's cool to ride with a guy...no matter if the guy is fat, boldandold. lol.[sm=shades.gif]

Old 02-16-2007, 02:38 PM

Kikepiz is right, ive seen some old ****, fat mullet wearin, missin gap toothed guys pick up some hot ars chicks down at the beach by just postin up on their hardleys. Bikes just get the girls i guess. I do agree wit Ten on not wanting to get a girl that doesnt know what she is doing (take that how u want lol) because of the danger involved...but in the end, the lil head will always win over the big head

Old 02-16-2007, 04:42 PM

you know how you give a hot girl a ride and then when you get back, all of a sudden her big girl friend wants a ride too...[sm=nono.gif] since thats happened i havent given a ride since and am actually considering getting a seat cowl..

Old 02-16-2007, 05:20 PM

ORIGINAL: danny600rr

you know how you give a hot girl a ride and then when you get back, all of a sudden her big girl friend wants a ride too...[sm=nono.gif] since thats happened i havent given a ride since and am actually considering getting a seat cowl..

Thanks guys....omg this one made me laugh out loud in my office lmao....

I know EGO has a lot to do with it...for sure. That and guys only think with thier tiny ding dings, i mean small brainslol. (sorrry) =)

Do you guys actually let anyone ride on the back?? Cause like Ten said, if they dont know what they are doing they could cause you to have an accident.. I know a girl who rides with everyone and i give her hell about it, cause i wont just ride with anyone.

Oh and Ten...just maybe, if your wife dont care hehe...

Old 02-16-2007, 05:29 PM

I tell them what to do before they get on and i dont go to fast, i figure if they fall its there own fault

Old 02-16-2007, 05:37 PM

ORIGINAL: danny600rr

as for your story here goes my best reaction:

Its pure animal instinct. Let me try to break it down a little more than that....

As males we for the most part are ego driven, we generally play ahead of the Jones game. Who has the bigger house, newer car, faster bike, and what it all comes down to the biggest d*ck generally. We are competative, we like being the best in everything we do. You ever seen a male say "I like failing, I think I will try more of it"? No.

So why let some random girl ride? Its that whole biggest and best thing. Quite obviously we are selective in who we let ride, if at all. Being married, the only person who rides behind me now is my wife (learned that one the hard way). Its about the shot that when she is on there your buddies will see you and go damn look at him go. Its a boost to our ego. Its the alpha male syndrome, we want to be the best, have the best, and do the best. If your friends believe that you and that female are 'occupied' together there will be a sense of respect from them. More girls a guy bangs = stud. I know its twisted and backwards but thats pretty much the way the male society and united states is setup in general. Is this beginning to change? Maybe, all depends on what part of the country you look at.

It doesnt help that women are drawn to motorcycles in general, part of it I believe is only the 'bad boys' ride bikes mentality. Women generally want a guy who is strong, protective, and somewhat of a wild streak in him. I think that women relate that guy to the 'ideal man.' I have also yet to meet a woman who didnt like the 'feel' of a bike underneath her. Its the same reason your wife/girlfriend likes to lean really close to the washing machine while its on its spin cycle, the vibrations feel good. (This has been proven by the way, in relation to the frequency something vibrates at, like the washing machine, speakers on low low bass, motorcycles, and their toys, and sense of excitement)

Part of the whole women to motercycle attraction is the fact that guys like to show off too. There isnt a guy here who has had a woman on the back, who knows that the slightest touch of the throttle gets them to hold on tighter (this doesnt mean doing 130 mph down a road). So does it make the guy feel like his ego is boosted? Most defintely. Does the woman gain a sense of security, adventure, and belonging while she grips tighter? I havent met a woman yet who said no.

In relation to the part of you article where the bf had little experience riding and they crashed? Well part of me says natural selection. If you are stupid enough to get on with someone who buys a 1000RR for their first bike and just took off the training wheels? Well sorry, you made a bad decision and will pay for it forever. Its in my humble opinion that no rider should be able to carry a rider unless he has ridden for at least a year. I know its impossible to enforce unless they were in an accident, but still. It takes a good year of riding expereince before a person is at a competant level to take someone with them. We all know the dynamics of the bike changes, the steering, the braking, the turning, the throttle response (especially for you guys who end up with the fat friend), the list is endless.

Thats just what I think.

Quick Reply: I need your input for my next story..<3