Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I know you aint had this happen!!!!

Old 06-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I know you aint had this happen!!!!

Ok so please someone tell me is this bad luck or am I being punished.......
This morning was such a nice sunrise so I thought I would go get some Mcmuffins for the kids so I could take a ride. cause in az once it hits 7am its HOT. Anyways, I get dressed grap my backpack out of the closet (which was right under all my cloths) and head out. I then strapen on the backpack, started her up and took off. well were i live you have to go through about 1/2 mile of residental street before the main road. ........... heres the good part......... I turned onto the main road and just gave it everything it had, and once ihit 4th gear a spider jumped of my backpack onto the side of my neck and before i could react and throw my hand up it bit me. now i didnt see the exact size but when it had jump onto my neck it felt like a small bird had hit me. when i swatted it off it covered my palm. so immediatly i flipped a bitch and right then it felt like someone had lit my neck on FIRE. i kept heading home while also looking in my side mirrors at my neck. i was going so fast that i never even got a chance to brake without locking up my back and drifting each turn. so now my neck fells like i got the $hit kicked out of it and is swollen. and my right eyes feels like it went to the dentist. Ow did i mention that im freakin deathly afraid of spiders. no bs, ill put a little girl to shame with my scream if i see a daddy long leg lol.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Default RE: I know you aint had this happen!!!!

damn dude, you better get to the hospital asap my step mom got bit by a brown recluse and had the same symptoms....i think it could be deadly if close to the brain or heart.....could be wrong but id go get it checked if i was in your shoes.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:15 AM

Are you allergic to spider bites? Could be a brown recluse or a black widow. You may have an anaphylactic reaction.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:18 AM

well in arizona we have the cousin to brown recluse. its called the arizona brown spider. those who have visited "Tent City" know what im saying lol. but ya when we moved into this house i spent like the first month killin thouse and wolf spiders. and these things were never smaller than the temp gauge on my bike. and i swear to god when i would shoot that spay at them the would chase me. #$CK THAT

Old 06-17-2007, 08:28 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......THAT was great, im sorry to hear that i really really really really hate spiders i would have dumped the bike just to kill that spider even if it meant my own life!!! get to the hospital to make sure nothing bad is happening..

Old 06-17-2007, 08:34 AM

ow thrust me, if anyone would have been in any of the lanes next to me it would have been real fun. And you better believe when i got back to the house i came bustin throught the door, stripped down bucked naked and woke the wifey up screaming "hey hey look at my neck! is there two holes?? damnit woman my neck is on fire". shewas still sleeping and thought i was bull****ing.but that was at 6 ish yesterday morning. i still feel kinda slugish like i have been up for daysbut hell, i hate hospitals to

Old 06-17-2007, 08:42 AM

ok you guys got me scared now, im going to the hospital. ill let you know how it goes

Old 06-17-2007, 09:21 AM

thatsucks! spiders dont bother me but damit snakes do, i hate and am scared to hell of snakes. yeah get that checked out cuz brown recluse will f**k u up ive seen it time and time again(personal experiences and "local wildlife breafings"). i dont mind if a spider jumps on me ill just knock it off but for some unknown reason i have always been afraid of snakes.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:34 AM

OMG, damn it. I would have pulled over instantly and stripped down to the undies (lol). I hate spiders too, deathly afraid of them. An old buddy of mine and I went canoe fishing one time and went through this large culvert pipe. Well he knew it was infested and I was in the front. I felt like I got stuck in all the cobb webs and literally had an all out 5 alarm attack to the point I fell out of the canoe. My buddy said it looked like a flamigo get knawed by a gator.

Hope your ok and that you don't have nightmares about it. 18 years later, I still have that dream every so often.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Banned

ok you guys got me scared now, im going to the hospital. ill let you know how it goes
That is smart. My neighbor is a pharmacist and he got bit on his calf a few years ago. He tried to treat the infection without knowing it was a brown recluse. He is still wearing a compression bandage and was walks with a limp. Let us know.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I know you aint had this happen!!!!