Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i have cried and cried but it dosent take the pain away

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 01:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i have cried and cried but it dosent take the pain away

you can punch me in the face in a bar fight. you can break my wrist in a motorcycle accident. you can even hit me in the eye with a .357 and you wont get any tears from this guy. but to see the love of your in restraints so she doesnt hurt her self because she has put up with so many years of an abusive family, that just brought me to tears today. and then its a whole other subject when the hospital transports her somewhere that will only let you see her from 5:30pm-7:00pm on the week days. it hurts a lot guys especially being that the only reason i moved out here is her. but what pisses me the f*** off is that there is no support from her family because she is with me and i am a different race. does color really matter that much. i mean if i kept a guy away from my daughter it damn sure wouldnt be because of his color it would be because he's a dic*. well sorry for venting on you guys but i have no one out here and the person i do have is unavailable to me because it's not the "proper visiting hours". thanks for listening guys and gals.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:17 AM
Banned
Default RE: i have cried and cried but it dosent take the pain away

I feel for you man. Nothing sucks more than watching a loved one in pain and there is nothing you can do about it.

Hang in there man! Don't let the family BS get to you. The most important thing is that you are there for your girl.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:20 AM

Sorry to hear whats going on. It is still too bad that people put alot into a persons color, but if she came from an abusive family it really isnt much of a surprise. It seems as though you are her family so try to support her as much as possible, as well as possibly having your family do the same. Show her she is loved by family.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:20 AM

dude i have been with her every waking moment since this whole episode started. her family hasnt shown up yet and the f**king new hospital wouldnt let me see her tonight. dude it sucks so bad to have someone you come home to every night just taken away and out of your arms.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:22 AM

yeah all of my family have started making arrangements to fly and drive out from vegas...... this fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu**ing suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Old 03-25-2008, 01:28 AM

How old are you Rider? With reading this the best thing I can say do is if yall want to be together without the family butting in have to distance yourself from them.So if your set up foritI think you guys shouldmove or something man, kno it sucks that your forced away but **** man if she is in this state of mind due to the family then might be then only way to keep you both sane and healthy. Good luck dude, God Bless!

Old 03-25-2008, 01:41 AM

bro i'm 31 and thats what i mean it's not like i'm 19 and have puppy love. this woman and i have been thru so much together. it is a not under her parents roof they just have some kind of hold over they're offspring. her brother is freakin 31 and living with them like he is still in high school. not like he went out and tested life and it sat him on his *** for a minute. but like never stopped playing nintendo to go out and try the real (nothing against nintendo). we live together, nothing spectacular but we are (were).... making it on our own in l.a. but every now and again she goes back hoping that things have changed since she has been "dis owned". and the last time her mom slapped her was the straw that broke the camels back. god says you shouldnt hate but i am having a really hard time turning my cheek on this one. i just want to blow something up

Old 03-25-2008, 01:47 AM

Well dude she just has to get away from em. I kno it sucks to say but that family just seems joined by blood and not any love. You dont strike folks you love, you dont "dis-own" folks you care for. She has to come to terms with that and yall do what yall got to do on your own. I went throu somethings like that with my grandfather (know thats slightly differant) but I look at it like this he doesnt pay my bills, and doesnt do anything for me (mentally, physically, spiritually, whatever) so just got to forget bout him unless he comes around. Got to distance yourself from what causes the pain ya kno. Like when you say "it hurts when I do this", And someone else tells ya "well dont do that" seems kinda corny then but really good advice.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:55 AM

yeah no doubt. kind of sad that after a year and a half you go to see someone you love (cause thats what you've been brain washed to think that family is) and the exchange is "i love you mom......slap!!!" and dont worry she has distance from everything now except from 5:30pm-7:00pm. bro this is bs.....really man. this is f***ked up. she is the sweetest thing alive and because of someone else she is stuck in there bro. it should be them

Old 03-25-2008, 01:56 AM

[&o]

my best friend in the world (Shawn) is bi-polar. He's been in the hospital more times then I can count. Sometimes when I try to see him during visiting hours, he doesn't want me to and the hospital throws me out the door. It hurts a lot, and I can relate in a way, but it hurts probably about a fraction as much as what you're going thru.

Sorry man... sounds like a sh1tty quarter-life crisis. We all get em. You'll make it thru man... We'll be here for ya.

Quick Reply: i have cried and cried but it dosent take the pain away