Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I got a new job

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I got a new job

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

Butt slammers...this post was from Sept 2006
Good catch! Now who's been digging up old threads again?? [:@]

And... butt slammers?? Can't say I've heard that one before [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
it was eekenterprisesi [:@]damn youse ! damn youse to hell !

Old 08-15-2007, 12:53 AM

I got a new job, starting in about six hours. "Lawn Service Tech." at a fancy golf course. It is on the Rez (Mescalero Apache Nation) where I was raised, and it's the only place on earth I can belong. I suspect I'm gonna see alot of the "Who let the white guy in?" looks.The only other non-native I've seen so far is a Chinese female.The schedule doesn't meet my needs because it precludes my seeing my son on weekends, but daddy needs to work. Damn Gordian knot! I gotta roll with the punches, though. My logic being that once I get on the payroll, I can go around to the dept. heads and find a position that meets my needs.
The decision to get a divorce seemed like a solution, but just led to problems. The decision to get a cabin in the woods; same thing. And now this "solution" is creating problems, all of which conspire to divert me from my course of action. All I want is to be free and clean (Love you ripp'n) and it's the most brutal and heartbreaking battle of my combative life! So, here I am, stressin' out in the middle of the night (nights are the worst!) when I should be resting for a full day tomorrow. Feels like my life made a choice, and now I gotta deal with the consequences. Anyways..if any of you golfers come up this way, I'll see what I can do to get you on the greens. You all have been great, andthis forum has sustained me in my dark hours. When I get a paycheck, I plan tomake a monetary contribution. Pax, G.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:03 AM

Congrats!

Old 08-15-2007, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC
btw i didnt know you were still on these boards
Haha neither did I till people I don't know started e-mailing me for discounts. Anyways heres my encore post. Nice to see you guys again. Umm... I guess I'll update you too. I sold the Ducati and now I'm in the supermoto world on a Husqvarna 610. It makes the small tracks way more fun thats fer sure.

Anyways, if there is serious interest in a group buy then e-mail me and we can get something going for sure. Another Honda forum just did one through us. Thanks guys.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:35 PM

My update: man proposes and God disposes. They don't allow for transfers in the first six months. I can't go six days without seeing my boy!" Premature congratulation"?
The tribe also runs the ski resort, just up the road from my cabin, they start hiring next month for instructors, so I'll just live off alimony for awhile. Pax, G.