Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I Cant Stand People Who Drink

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010 | 02:54 PM

I would likely have pulled that ****er out through his freshly broken drivers window.... Just sayin

Old 12-03-2010 | 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Monkeh
they should all be forced to watch this
Wow, that video is intense! Those people are so selfish and careless, never thinking about who's lives they may destroy; including their own families b/c they think they're invincible. Fortunately for me, i'm not too into drinking either. I would much rather treat my F4i to a beautiful scenic ride in the countryside! haha

Old 12-03-2010 | 03:21 PM
|
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
I would likely have pulled that ****er out through his freshly broken drivers window.... Just sayin
Originally Posted by CBRclassic
.. that's what I would do too .... my sence of humor runs out in those instances , that's for sure !!

affirmative action is what these buggers need !!!! and of course a new side window ....LOL
+1 and +1

the guy prolly would have required a new window if he had stopped rather than attempting to hit a oncoming car
I tried to get his plates as I live in a town that wouldnt put up with that crap, but it was too dark and he had gotten to far away... only reason i saw the bottle is he drove under a lamp in the parking lot

Old 12-03-2010 | 03:23 PM

Drinking while driving should be a zero tolerance thing worldwide. I was just watching police women of dallas last night and she pulled this guy over for almost hitting her car because he didnt yield and flew infront of her. When he pulled him over she smelt alcohol on his breath so she pulled him out of the car and asked if there was alcohol in the car and he said no. Well she found a cold beer half empty/full(depending on your view).

The guy had the ***** to say thats not mine. I was like YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!! No one else in the car and its still cold and your breath smells like beer. She emptied the beer on the side of the road and wrote him a citation for failure to yeild and gave him a warning on the open container! She said he wasnt slurring his speech or stumbling so she didnt think he was drunk. I was so furious at this.

Im sorry but when i become a police officer and someone is caught drinking while driving you better prepare to pay every single violation that you just commited.

Sorry alcohol and cars or phones and cars get me heated easily. haha

Old 12-03-2010 | 04:14 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

I can't say to much here but im glad you all care about others enough to speak your mind because if it wasn't for people of your nature drinking and driving would be acceptable since I had my daughter I haven't done it since my wife has a dui recently and we have swore to not do it ever again sorry for what I have done hope you all forgive me

Old 12-03-2010 | 05:09 PM

LJ...We're going to be pillaging your house next wednesday at 9 pm sharp. Be there!

Old 12-03-2010 | 06:17 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

I will with my ar, g19, h&k. 40, and my sig I was born for battle just like.my state bring it on son

Old 12-03-2010 | 07:02 PM

You can only shoot one gun at a time brother. Cbrf will own you :P

Casualties are to be expected.

Old 12-03-2010 | 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
You can only shoot one gun at a time brother. Cbrf will own you :P

Casualties are to be expected.
More or less like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz5xowvmyI8

Quick Reply: I Cant Stand People Who Drink