Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How should i pop the question?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Should i Pop the question?

Getting married is a thing we all do sooner or later., but remember that half of all marraiges fail. of the ones that don't fail, most really suck. You got a 1 in 5 chance at being somewhat happy in the marraige.

The way you propose and the type of wedding you have are immaterial, long after those memories fade you will have reality. Hopefully she enjoys your reality.

All I can say is congrats. and I wish you the best.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Default RE: How should i pop the question?

Just remember if its goes bad she gets half.......

Old 03-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ahh come on guys, give him some support! do it mang! if you are ready, anyway you do it does not matter, best of luck!

Old 03-19-2007, 01:00 PM

its all really good info ! but like fishfryer said she not going to rember how and where as much as who so as long as you are you and you are showing her that you love her she will love anything you do ! .. i got a great place to get married though me and the wife was to get married downtown by the jp and everybody in tucson was getting married so i madfe a quick call to my tatoo guy to see if he was in and got married by my artist also an ordanred (sp) minstor..

Old 03-19-2007, 02:32 PM

Well we have talked about it she wants to just go away and get married by ourselves and in a a year or so when things are atlittlemore stable have something more to her liking (dresses, cakes, etc)... I told her anything was fine by me.

Old 03-19-2007, 03:02 PM

Marriage: The act of removing a man's ********* through his wallet.....

(especially in california)

Old 03-19-2007, 05:18 PM

Well what ever you do DON'T ask in a bowling alley.... my idiot friend did that and i thought she was gonna laugh at him.. LOL it was glow bowling and hella bad techno music.. no one even knew what he was doing.. it was the worst....

i asked at a park where i orginally asked her to go out with me 2 and a half years prior.... it was perfect

Old 03-19-2007, 05:46 PM

+1^

Do it somewhere that means something to both of you. It seems that you anticipate the answer being YES, so
if you think she would be OK with you asking in public, that can be pretty cool too.

My opinion is that the proposal is a private thing, and the wedding is a public thing, but do it your way. If you do it in public make sure she has some friends around too.

You'll be telling the story and remembering it a long time, so make it a story worth telling - for both of you. Thats my 2 cents...

Congrats, and good luck...

Old 03-19-2007, 07:05 PM

look on ebay for a rose box...put the diamond in it, buy 2dz roses, peddles, and some Kay-Y jelly. jelly is lube your *** caues when u get married u get f**k

Old 03-19-2007, 08:14 PM

Put the tag on the toe and close the drawer! haha j/k I work as a lineman on the highvoltage lines and my wife works in a high rise building in the insurance field (5th or 6th floor). I had pre-arranged permisssion from her boss to interupt her at work when I got the opportuity. Anyway on the way back to the yard one afternoon my partner and I swung by her building, set up the boom truck and I went up. We had been dateing for 3 years already and I had seen her office a few times but I still managed to stop a floor short. After freeking out that girl I carried on. It was perfect, she was sitting at her desk looking away from me. I knocked on the window and started her. I held up the cardboard sign I made asking the obvious. She went back to her desk and wrote yes on a piece of paper, returned and pressed it against the window. She made her way down to the street where I gave her the ring.
The funny think was that when we looked up toward her floor every damn woman there was pressed against the glass all smiling and gushing the way they do. Good memory. Almost 10 years now.

Anyway, its a big step and it takes a lot of work to make it work. But if she's the one you'll know.

Good luck and best wishes.

Quick Reply: How should i pop the question?