Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How to Pick-up a Female Officer..

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to Pick-up a Female Officer..

Hi all,

Its been awhile since I've posted and haven't been around much since I sold my 600rr a few months back. I placed an order for a 2007 1000rr yesterday (couldnt get it out of my blood) and now Im back. Anyway, I have a funny story about a man with big ***** and much game.

A few days ago I'm talking with a female co-worker (a fellow Trooper). She tells me that a week or so ago,she's off-duty, in her unmarked car and at stop light. This corvette pulls up next to her and she glances over for a second, notices the car and looks back to the front. The light turns green and she hears this ungodly roar. Looks over and this Vette is powering through the intersection, leaving a huge patch of rubber. After sitting there for several seconds in complete shock that someone could be such an idiot she's goes after him. By the time she catches up, at a good clip, the vette pulls over to the slow shoulder just as shes about to hit her lights.

Approaches the car, meets the driver, and she's a little concerned because the guy seems completely relaxed and has this $hit-eating grin on his face. She says, "How're you doing tonight?" "I'm doing great!" "Really? By any chance did you happen to notice the police car next to you when you pulled that little stunt?" The guy looks her dead in the eye, smiles, and says, "I couldn't think of any other way to meet you."

She told me that she turned red and was completely tongue-tied. He ended up getting a verbal warning but for some reason she was kind of vague when I asked her if they exchanged numbers.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Default RE: How to Pick-up a Female Officer..

I told a female officer that we both had a night stick but mine was made out of 100% pork.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ I know i shouldnt, but how did that work out for ya Ranger ?

Old 06-29-2008, 01:32 PM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

^ I know i shouldnt, but how did that work out for ya Ranger ?

While in the back seat I scuffled myself down to the floor board and dropped a duece on the floor mat and pushed it under the seat. They wont find it for days.

Also found out that her nightstick was stronger than my pork stick.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:35 PM
Banned

Damn, that's freaking smooth!

Old 06-29-2008, 01:38 PM

But if it was unmarked, how would he have known it was a police car? C'mon, this story makes me believe my LEO sergeant friend when he says Highway aren't true police...

And I just can't see a female with big enough ovaries to wear a badge getting tongue-tied by a Corvette...maybe an Aston Martin, but not a Chevy...

Old 06-29-2008, 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

But if it was unmarked, how would he have known it was a police car? C'mon, this story makes me believe my LEO sergeant friend when he says Highway aren't true police...

And I just can't see a female with big enough ovaries to wear a badge getting tongue-tied by a Corvette...maybe an Aston Martin, but not a Chevy...
Unmarked cars still have front and rear deck lights, antennas, and its a Crown Victoria. COVERT cars have none of those.

It had nothing to do with what kind of car he was driving.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:51 PM

Our unmarked cars have the blue/red in the grille and a little light box above the 3rd brake light behind the back glass. They also have the moveable light by the driver door.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Our unmarked cars have the blue/red in the grille and a little light box above the 3rd brake light behind the back glass. They also have the moveable light by the driver door.
Only our road unmarked cars have the spotlights. Grille lights arent issued and have to be purchased at our expense. Our newest cars also have the driver/passenger door mirror LEDs. If we could only get some Chargers. [X(]

Old 06-29-2008, 02:01 PM

The chargers are slow....very slow...first hand witness to a 300HP luxury sedan DESTROYING an unmarked charger as if it was nothing....

Quick Reply: How to Pick-up a Female Officer..