Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How NOT to throw a hand grenade

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How NOT to throw a hand grenade

ORIGINAL: Flip

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Absolutely idiots won't even begin to guess where they inquired the grenade...
I tried to inquire a grenade one time, but the damn thing just wouldnt talk back! Had to break its legs...
You have to remove the pin so it can speak, then it will scream at you.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:37 AM

HAHA... wouldn't talk back!!! HILARIOUS

Old 09-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lucky bastard. The only thing that kept them from being shredded was that damn lip on that little pond.

Hardcorp is right about the water. Mythbusters did a show where they fired rounds from .223 hipower rifle up to a .50 sniper rifle into water at a target. All of the bullets disintigrated before striking the target except when the target was real close to the surface.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:58 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

Lucky bastard. The only thing that kept them from being shredded was that damn lip on that little pond.

Hardcorp is right about the water. Mythbusters did a show where they fired rounds from .223 hipower rifle up to a .50 sniper rifle into water at a target. All of the bullets disintigrated before striking the target except when the target was real close to the surface.
They have been doing that in ballisitic testing for years when they need to safely fire a bullet out of a specific gun to test for the barrel scratches (excuse me for not knowing the proper term)

Old 09-26-2007, 11:51 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

They have been doing that in ballisitic testing for years when they need to safely fire a bullet out of a specific gun to test for the barrel scratches (excuse me for not knowing the proper term)
Yeah, I don't know the proper term either, but I know it's used to identify what gun fired what bullet in murders. They really don't have a big tank that they fire into, either. It's amazing what water can do.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:51 AM

saw that episode, and that was crazy. def thought the 50 cal woulda made a dent at least.

on the other hand...that is the weakest thro ive ever seen in my life lol. it had to of slipped (i dont have sound here at the office), otherwise he should be called a sissy for the rest of his life.

yeah, and why did the tard just stand there and stare at it? im kinda pissed at the black guy for gettin him out of theway. we need to cull the herd a bit as far as dumbasses go anyways

Old 09-26-2007, 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

saw that episode, and that was crazy. def thought the 50 cal woulda made a dent at least.

on the other hand...that is the weakest thro ive ever seen in my life lol. it had to of slipped (i dont have sound here at the office), otherwise he should be called a sissy for the rest of his life.

yeah, and why did the tard just stand there and stare at it? im kinda pissed at the black guy for gettin him out of theway. we need to cull the herd a bit as far as dumbasses go anyways

Werd to thinning the herd/letting stupid work it's way out of the gene pool.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: rrasco

ORIGINAL: Flip

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Absolutely idiots won't even begin to guess where they inquired the grenade...
I tried to inquire a grenade one time, but the damn thing just wouldnt talk back! Had to break its legs...
You have to remove the pin so it can speak, then it will scream at you.
Disclaimer
Not responsible for post written while under the influence of Xanax and Vicodin after 2 a.m. LOL

Absolutely idiots won't even begin to guess where they acquired the grenade. As far as its explosive force, there are a few factors to consider the age style or type of grenade and unknown depth of that waterhole. Especially if it was deeper than it was wide. Never underestimate the effect of shielding that water offers one from a blast

Old 09-26-2007, 12:27 PM

Too bad those guy running from the police in that one vid didn't know this...

Old 09-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Retired Moderator

What a retard. It was SUPPOSED to be natural selection, until that black guy stepped in. Now we'll never have world peace.

Quick Reply: How NOT to throw a hand grenade