Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do you treat lady riders on the roads ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Juliet
I am sorry you had a fright Minxy ... it's not right what they did and bikers like car drivers can be real idiots ... thankfully I have never had a problem with other bikers they have always been nice and respectful and I believe in general they are ..it's just the bad few that can spoil it ... it's car drivers I find to be the real problem, one even deliberately tried to run me off the road early last year ..now *that* was truly terrifying

Jules
wtf why the *** would anyone try to run bikers off the road?!!have they no conscience? they could kill us. it blows my mind. I will now carry a rock so if i ever meet one of these crazy cagers i will throw the rock into their exhaust.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:19 AM

my mom, girlfriend, and sister all ride, and I think if anyone ever did that ****, I might go to jail.

Old 05-05-2009, 04:35 PM

Wow I have never seen anyone act this way towards any bikers.. I don't know what their problem was but that's completely bs. Playing around, or just being jerks someone could have got seriously hurt. Like said before I don't care who you are.. if your on two wheels you got respect from me. Id ignore it.. im sure it wont happen again, and if you notice these people again try and avoid them.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:29 AM

personally i think its sexy to see a chick ridin a bike. its dont matter what kind it is. its jus somethin bout women and motorcycles it just gets me worked up.

but from time to time youll hit a group of riders that are complete @$$holes. ive hit it in slc. ive been cut off by 2 or 3 bikers and then get my @$$ rode by a lifted truck thats rollin with the group.

but in return ive also met some really chill people to ride with. so it all really just depends on the person.

Last edited by rusticlesgoinlow; 05-09-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:54 AM

oh i think thread has been moved (prob because the other 1 had gone off topic )

i have a cbr600 and they had gixsers there was 4 of them and me and my m8

i s'pose it looked funny as my friend is over 6ft and im 5 ft 6 lol so when hes on back he towers me hehehehehehe so mayb they did know i was a lass and hes a guy lol (at end of day tho it shunt matter if lass or guy ridin who ever has the licence i rec lmao my friend could ride but we wunt be legal hehe so its just me atm)

the test has changed over here now so he is going to struggle 2 get full one but he has a cbt awwwww

i have a better feeling about going out on it again for sure i realise you are all decent and i also know that i may run into some like this but if i stand my ground i will be sound

im from greater manchester bury/bolton

Old 05-09-2009, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Hey Minxy nuthins been moved missy...
Both thread have been going since you joined ...lol

I saw that you were distressed when you first posted and so I duplicated your post in both the Hurricane forum and Of Topic to make sure you got plenty of replies to make you felt better and safer on the road in general after you worrying experience....

aww ur a good boy to me hehehe mwah

i cant wait to get back on road hehe hopefully tomorrow fingers crossed