Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do you treat lady riders on the roads ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 06:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you treat lady riders on the roads ?

hello im minxy and was just wondering how you treat women riders as i am obviously one and experienced something i wish not to again so i was wondering how many of you do this

i was on a ride out with my friend on the back all was great ........... untill i was close to a rounderbout where i was needing to go full right

as i approched the give way (all clear) i went over with indicator on and as i passed the give way line 4 bikers come up behind me (i noticed them at the pub before the rounderbout i nodded but they ignored me)

as i was going round 1 came to me right side very close to me and one to the left and other two were front and back

as you can imagine i was wondering what they were planning they were edging me across the lane but i stayed firm in my lane then the one on my right cut infront of me my front tyre must have been just a few cm's from his rear tyre

if either of us had come off we would have gone over the top of the bridge and landed on the moterway underneath

my friend asked me to pull over and i asked if he was ok and he was really shook up i felt terrible as though it was my fault these lads made him scared

so are there a lot like this on the road or what?? please let me know

Old 04-29-2009, 06:33 AM

Sounds like you came across a group of a**holes.

To me all bikers are fellow bikers until they do something to prove themselves otherwise.

Don't care what age or gender the biker is.

Old 04-29-2009, 06:38 AM

well normally i have not had problems everyone lets on with nods or if u come across anyone when you stop you get to have a good chat

they all had gixsers so i thought well maybe it could be my bike (but with them both being sports i didnt understand)

it has made me very weary as i didnt expect it

i guess i will find out if it happends again when i go out again

thanks

Old 04-29-2009, 08:33 AM

I agree with Dean0 on this one. A biker is a fellow biker until they act in a way that gives us all bad names. I respect all on two wheels regardless of sex, age, creed, religion, but for the life of me I can't wave to a person on a scooter....

Old 04-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I treat all bikers the same... as long as you love to ride. Now the advantage with female bikers is that they'd make the perfect wife... someone that understood the call of the road

As for your run in - no idea why anyone would do something that stupid. :-/

Old 04-29-2009, 09:19 AM

Wow thats insane. Sorry to hear that these guys were such ********, but you know what guys like that are ******** to most so dont take it personally. I actually love seeing girl riders because you dont see a whole lot of them. Any chance I get I will talk with girl riders. I think its hot too but guess thats besides the point.

Old 04-29-2009, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
... if I ever actually caught anyone myself doing that chit , I think they would think twice about it the next time ..if yu get my drift...

I actually recon its neat to see chicks having a go and riding sport bikes..
...Glad you came out of it ok minxy
Yep, I feel exactly as he said,

Old 04-29-2009, 03:55 PM

I think chick bikers are awesome!!! I wish i could meet a few lolol

Sounds like you seriously ran into some UBER SQUIDS. what kinda bikes where they on/and you where on?

They where probley crazy jealous of your friend having a "GF" and decided to teach him a leasson.

who knows, still scary though

Quick Reply: How do you treat lady riders on the roads ?