Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do you guys...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do you guys...

thanks for all the help guys, especially for the picture jstew. Much appreciated.

Well, her helmet is only worth about $75 sooo lol I don't think there is a large market for pink helmets either. Also, she barely rides with me. But that will be useful if I ever have to go somewhere that I cannot take my helmet in with me.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

just take it with you. what if she complains about carrying it then it gets stolen and she cant ride home with you (better hope you aren't anywhere far)

Old 04-10-2008, 08:47 PM

lol my girlfriend wants a pink helmet too. but even with thos clips, ive heard of people getting their helmets ripped off. i would only trust those at a friends house, or if you can see your bike the whole time.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:12 PM

I put mine here because the RR helmet lock is dumb. I bought one of those universal dealies. Couldn't be happier.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:23 PM

You can see the lock on the rear peg better in this pic. I know most of you will not like its placement, but it is not a concern to me. It is just an offered idea. http://www.putfile.com/pic/7966774

Old 04-10-2008, 09:43 PM

anyone have pictures of where it is at for the 01-03??i have never seen one..thanks!

Old 04-10-2008, 09:47 PM

nevermind..i just went out and looked and used some of the info you guys had posted and i found..some could just walk up and cut the stupid strap..ill just take mine with me[&:]

Old 04-11-2008, 02:12 AM

I normally leave mine locked under the passenger seat like you guys are saying too... I live in a pretty safe place anyways but if I'm going into the city or anywhere that I don't feel "safe" I guess... I'll take my helmet with me.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

nevermind..i just went out and looked and used some of the info you guys had posted and i found..some could just walk up and cut the stupid strap..ill just take mine with me[&:]
I'm glad someone else pointed this out. In downtown KC, the crackheads and bums will do this. Which is absolutly pointless, because then you can't use it. Unless I'm missing something.

For me? If she doesn't want to carry it, she doesn't get to ride.

Oh, and for those that don't know, G3 pointed out something very good, when you go into a resturant, sit so you can see your bike. Not only to protect it, but to sit andbask in it's glory, and dream about how your going to ride it when you leave.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:08 AM

I leave my Shoei strap tucked into my seat, and it won't go anywhere unless the seat's opened up or you cut the strap.
Too bad i don't have the seat lock anymore, the cable just kinda hangs out. I always tuck it under my bootleg untertail though, and no one can see it.

Quick Reply: How do you guys...