Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How About A "Show Off Your Garage" Post

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How About A "Show Off Your Garage" Post

Its an apartment garage but it gets the job done.

Well never mind the pics are too large. Sorry

Old 01-26-2006, 09:44 PM

Well, garage needs a seroius cleaning.. but here's a few shots. New trailer is in there right now, about to redo it.

Old 01-26-2006, 10:58 PM

Looks good. I like the trailer too, I had to rent one to get my new bike. I'm probably going to buy one from harborfreight.com or get something similar to the ones that they have so its nice and light since I have to pull it with my car.

Keep the pics coming guys.

-Jesse-

Old 02-02-2006, 07:59 PM

Alright, you biker boys definately don't have enough crap in your shops
Not too good of pics, but you can see a little of it.

And the shop sitting ouside

Now if I just had a bike in one of those pics
Hopefully it'll be soon.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:53 PM

Looks like you have a lot of stuff crammed in there LOL. Good place to work on everything though, I like the enclosed trailer. Do you race as a hobby or professional, I know that you have to have a lot invested in your cars and don't really make that much back. Or do I have that all wrong?

Keep them coming

-Jesse-

Old 02-03-2006, 01:10 AM

We just race as a hobby. Money wise, our goal is to break even. I started racing the modified (white car) when I was 15 years old, and we've actually "sold the car out" every year. Every peice of available sheet metal was covered in sponsor names. That really helps out
With a lot of help from a big sponsor, we're moving from modifieds to sprint cars this year. The whole racing program is funded from mechanicing. We've usually got a hand full of tractors, skidloaders, 4-wheelers, or other gas-guzzling machines sitting around the shop that we buy/sell.

I had a dirt bike when I was younger, but gave it up to race gokarts when I was 8. (didn't really give it up, I ran into a tree stump and totalled it and dad wouldn't fix it, hehe) Ever since then I've been banned from 2 wheels. Till, a few weeks ago dad agreed that if I sold my car that since I finally finished paying it off, I could buy whatever I wanted with the $$. So hears comes the bike!!

Old 02-03-2006, 09:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Trueblood22

We just race as a hobby. Money wise, our goal is to break even. I started racing the modified (white car) when I was 15 years old, and we've actually "sold the car out" every year. Every peice of available sheet metal was covered in sponsor names. That really helps out
With a lot of help from a big sponsor, we're moving from modifieds to sprint cars this year. The whole racing program is funded from mechanicing. We've usually got a hand full of tractors, skidloaders, 4-wheelers, or other gas-guzzling machines sitting around the shop that we buy/sell.

I had a dirt bike when I was younger, but gave it up to race gokarts when I was 8. (didn't really give it up, I ran into a tree stump and totalled it and dad wouldn't fix it, hehe) Ever since then I've been banned from 2 wheels. Till, a few weeks ago dad agreed that if I sold my car that since I finally finished paying it off, I could buy whatever I wanted with the $$. So hears comes the bike!!
Thats cool, I have always liked watching the races. There is a track about 45 minutes away from me and we try to go a couple times a year. As far as the bike goes, good luck and post some pics when you get it.

-Jesse-

Old 02-03-2006, 07:24 PM

THAT IS SAD. HE AINT EVEN GOT A BIKE YET AND HE HAS A SWEET GARAGE. MY KIND OF GARAGE. LOOKS LIKE A MESS BUT YOU KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS. GOTTA BE A COUNTRY BOY.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:51 PM

Gotta represent being 45 minutes from the nearest walmart
Northeast missouri.

Old 02-03-2006, 09:37 PM

lol my garage has a stove , fridge, sink and i turned the closet into my tool room lol any ideas yet i bought my house kicked the g/f to the curb and turned my kitchen into my garage for my bikes and what not , lol hey i can work on my bike and have diner all at once . i only let girls in there to make me diner or do the dishes and of course only under strick supervision so she dont mess with my toys or drink all my beer . [IMG][/IMG]

Quick Reply: How About A "Show Off Your Garage" Post