Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

horrible weekend fml

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was wearing an HJC helmet and my USAF work boots. i had a new Shift jacket in the mail and i had just sold my old one so i was wearing a tshirt and a long sleeve thick shirt i also had a reflective vet and a back pack. jeans and gloves. it wasnt supposed to be a long or hard drive so i wasnt wearing all that i should have. if id had the jacket alot of the problems wouldnt have happened. i also had a pair of riding boots i was about to purchase which might have saved my leg but it was a pretty high break so probly not. all in all i am really lucky to have gotten away with hardly any rash just a little on my lower back which wasnt deep and you cant really even see anymore. surprisingly my hands didnt get any damage. my helmet did fall off during the accident which im not sure how it was a real snug fit. so im lucky to have gotten away with just a small fracture behind my left ear.

Old 08-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by F4ISmurf
i was wearing an HJC helmet and my USAF work boots. i had a new Shift jacket in the mail and i had just sold my old one so i was wearing a tshirt and a long sleeve thick shirt i also had a reflective vet and a back pack. jeans and gloves. it wasnt supposed to be a long or hard drive so i wasnt wearing all that i should have. if id had the jacket alot of the problems wouldnt have happened. i also had a pair of riding boots i was about to purchase which might have saved my leg but it was a pretty high break so probly not. all in all i am really lucky to have gotten away with hardly any rash just a little on my lower back which wasnt deep and you cant really even see anymore. surprisingly my hands didnt get any damage. my helmet did fall off during the accident which im not sure how it was a real snug fit. so im lucky to have gotten away with just a small fracture behind my left ear.
good to hear sir! keep us posted.