Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Holy Crap!! This Will Make People Think - Goverment Setup???

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Holy Crap!! This Will Make People Think - Goverment Setup???

OMG, I cannot believe some of you actually believe that horrifically propagandist, conspiracy BULL**** of a film!

It is an insult to even slightly consider the tragedies of 9/11 being a government conspiracy. This film twists everything to make it "seem" like it was a government conspiracy. ANYTHING can be twisted, then thrown through the political spin-cycle to make it seem like something completely different.

I feel bad for you that have fallen into the trap of this video.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: rrasco

so does it mean nothing that thetowerswere actually built to withstand jetliners crashing into them? what about building 7 and silverstien's use of the term 'pull' in a news interview? why is it that the lead guy from controlled demolitions said there was molten steel in the basement of the towers? up until 2001 there has never been a steel tower that has collapsed due to a fire. on 9/11/01, there were 2. This fire that was so hot that 'melted' the steel was burning so hot that a person was able to stand directly where the plane hit and wave out. hot enough to melt molten steel, but not hot enough to burn a human.
how many times has a jet liner crashed into an building similar to the world trade centers and i mean you have to factor one fully loaded with fuel. the only other time i can think of that a plane of that scale crashed into a building is the empire state building and i dont think a b25 mitchell is even close to a comercial aircraft.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:27 AM

I was given this video by a friend quite some time ago. Every single "fact" they claim in that video can be reasonably debated and disproved. It's complete rubbish. It was interesting, and kind of neat to hear the POV of a few Counter-Culture extremists.

If you really want to see these guys in action, check out their debate with Popular Mechanics. The Loose Change "kids" look like complete imbeciles when questioned on their "facts" by a few engineers.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:31 AM

I'll get you started....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M

Gotta love those Loose Change guys...Comedy at it's best.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

OMG, I cannot believe some of you actually believe that horrifically propagandist, conspiracy BULL**** of a film!

It is an insult to even slightly consider the tragedies of 9/11 being a government conspiracy. This film twists everything to make it "seem" like it was a government conspiracy. ANYTHING can be twisted, then thrown through the political spin-cycle to make it seem like something completely different.

and you dont think its possible the government distorts facts orinformation...say, maybe like WMDs? considering politicians control the media, i think they have the biggest arm and hammer to distort facts. what is an insult is to think, "no, that couldnt have happened, our government is not capable of that." you have to realize that politicians are not where they are today for being nice people, dirty tactics, scandals, lies, lies, and more lies make them who they are.

ORIGINAL: K0NPHL1C7

I'll get you started....

what made these guys look like idiots? b/c they were not dressed up and they were talking to 'popular mechanics experts'? the claims that the popular mechanics guys made were in no way stronger than the claims of the loose change guys. regardless of loose change, there are several other reasons to believe something was not quite right that day. do you guys actually still trust the bush administration, for anything at all? what about the patriot act, patriot act 2? are the scare tactics and rhetorical devices still sucking you guys in?

once again we are experiencing the finger b/c we are just a bunch of 'conspiracy nuts'.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

and you dont think its possible the government distorts facts orinformation...say, maybe like WMDs? considering politicians control the media, i think they have the biggest arm and hammer to distort facts. what is an insult is to think, "no, that couldnt have happened, our government is not capable of that." you have to realize that politicians are not where they are today for being nice people, dirty tactics, scandals, lies, lies, and more lies make them who they are.

I'll get you started....

what made these guys look like idiots? b/c they were not dressed up and they were talking to 'popular mechanics experts'? the claims that the popular mechanics guys made were in no way stronger than the claims of the loose change guys. regardless of loose change, there are several other reasons to believe something was not quite right that day. do you guys actually still trust the bush administration, for anything at all? what about the patriot act, patriot act 2? are the scare tactics and rhetorical devices still sucking you guys in?

once again we are experiencing the finger b/c we are just a bunch of 'conspiracy nuts'.
rrasco I like you and all, but as a moderator you should know better than to bring politics into this discussion. I happen to be a conservative Republican, and although I do feel the Bush administration has made a few blunders over the years, I also refuse to accept the wild claims of corruption spewing out of the mouths of the liberal media on a day-by-day basis. You really, really need to do a little research before you make claims that the United States Government ordered the events of September 11th, and that debate clearly showed that not only did Loose not do their research, but they can’t even defend themselves in a mature, adult manner. Hard for me to believe a defensive little name-calling twit over the editor of the most technologically-progressive Magazine on the planet.

Regardless, there is more evidence pointing towards a terrorist attack, and more speculation pointing towards the contrary, I happen to be a man who basis his judgments and opinion on fact, therefore I will stick to the general assumption of a Terror attack, and I will continue my support of the war on Terror.
Like I said before, every single little aspect of that movie could be disproved by even the most novice researcher. Google it.

Old 06-08-2007, 12:34 PM

im not disagreeing that those planes were filled with jihadists, but there is also evidence suggesting our governments knowledge of the attacks prior to them. our government officials have been quoted saying we need another pearl harbor to gain public support, you can also google all of what i say...i have. i did not bring politics into this discussion....this discussion is completely about politics. i also like to base my opinions off of fact, but when those 'facts' are provided by the bush administration, im sorry, but i cant consider those facts. before you assume i have not done any research, i have, and lots of it. which is why i have my opinion on the matter.

i still dont see how they were being immature. you dont have to watch or listen or believe the loose change guys to realize our government is seriously in peril. there are several other places for you to find information regarding this. what i want to know, is how often do you guys actually pay attention to what our government is up to? i see numerous accounts on a day to day basis that question the ability of our government to operate this country. these guys are above and beyond evil....the problem arises when all politicians are from the same pit of evil. who do we vote for, the lesser of two evils?

Old 06-08-2007, 01:15 PM

im not disagreeing that those planes were filled with jihadists, but there is also evidence suggesting our governments knowledge of the attacks prior to them. our government officials have been quoted saying we need another pearl harbor to gain public support, you can also google all of what i say...i have. i did not bring politics into this discussion....this discussion is completely about politics. i also like to base my opinions off of fact, but when those 'facts' are provided by the bush administration, im sorry, but i cant consider those facts. before you assume i have not done any research, i have, and lots of it. which is why i have my opinion on the matter.

i still dont see how they were being immature. you dont have to watch or listen or believe the loose change guys to realize our government is seriously in peril. there are several other places for you to find information regarding this. what i want to know, is how often do you guys actually pay attention to what our government is up to? i see numerous accounts on a day to day basis that question the ability of our government to operate this country. these guys are above and beyond evil....the problem arises when all politicians are from the same pit of evil. who do we vote for, the lesser of two evils?
Fair enough.

Old 06-08-2007, 01:42 PM

Fair enough.
man does it show when you debate with someone who actually respects someone else's opinion instead of name calling and ignoring the actual discussion.

Old 06-08-2007, 01:55 PM

Fair enough.
man does it show when you debate with someone who actually respects someone else's opinion instead of name calling and ignoring the actual discussion.

I respect just about everyone's opinion and their right to decide for themselves, so long as they respect mine. I mean as far as "Conspiracy Theories" are concerned, you won't see denying them as a whole, because I can't. Anything's possible. I might disagree with you, but I respect your right to believe what you want. George Bush himself could have ordered the attacks, it’s possible, but what I don’t agree with is people like Loose Change who pick-and-choose hot-button “facts” to get a rise out of the public without actually researching the topic fully. If either one of them had been able to keep their composure without becoming agitated and calling the PM guys “liars”, I would have taken them more seriously. They just seemed a little to defensive for me.
As for the actual discussion, I personally don't feel it's debatable. Muslim extremists attacked our country likethey have so many others, they did it on their own and they have been playing on doing it again ever since. I encourage every man, woman and child to take any step necessary to stop them in the future, including bringing democracy to the Middle East.

Quick Reply: Holy Crap!! This Will Make People Think - Goverment Setup???