Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A-Hole Cops

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A-Hole Cops

ORIGINAL: Twiztid CBR

FTP!!

Yeah, but they are here to stay and you can deal with them or choose not to. If you choose not to, I can guarantee you won't be riding away from as many tickets as I have by being polite and considerate of their job and it's inherent risks. There are dicks every where... police or not... and you can't pass judgement because of the actions of a few... most cops are decent, down to earth people.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:29 PM

People act so tough. It boggles me how proud some idiots are of their brazen retardation. Every one of those types would cower and suck on their own **** if there were no such thing as police presence. I'll take the good with the bad--it beats having no law enforcement at all by a mile--otherwise, anarchy would reign and I'd be forced to use 'self-defense' against all the retarded ****-sucking cowards that pretend to hate uniforms and hide behind an acronym.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:26 PM

gt2nv

So here is my question to you lipskid....

Can i get in trouble for slowing down?

The technical answer....Yes, if you are impeading the flow of traffic! Now, I have never seen anybody get written for that except extreme cases. The reality of it is I think your are right. As I stated it sounds like this guy has a hard on for bikes. I would never write a person for slowing down to avoid a collision or trying to safely maneuverthrough traffic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rvizzle

Wheather, Weather .....Hoo kares, u now wut I is sayen....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
twizted cbr
FTP!! Ahhh yes... That guy..... I don't listen to much Rap, but somewhere around here I still have my NWA cd and I still like it even though it is about as anti cop as it gets. Good input!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gt2nv

i would not have cared if the cop would have just stayed back a bit either......but i know for a fact that you could not have put another bike between my bike and his front bumper....[sm=dontgetit.gif]

I think your right.... If he was right on your azz then he was doing the wrong thing. If hegot up on you for a second, maybe he was trying to run your plate? I know most plate setups are difficult to read, but he should not have stayed on your bumper.

Can somebody tell me how to do multiple quotes in one post??

Old 11-01-2007, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: lipskid

Can somebody tell me how to do multiple quotes in one post??

Lipskid:

Welcome to the forum! (I know You've lurked for a while, but this being your firsts posts and evrything...)

To do multiple quotes just copy the bracketed coding ( [quote*]ORIGINAL: name.....[/quote*] without the asterisks) from the first quote you're doing, and just change the name to reflect the next person you're quoting (some people even get creative and add some out of the blue names just for the hell of it.

ORIGINAL: place name here

Like this
And I get what you're saying.

I have the utmost respect for Law enforcement, but I still think g2nv should at least talk to the shift supervisor, even if he doesn't file a formal complaint.

Maybe all it will take is for the precinct to send out a memo reminding their officer's not to tailgate Motorcycles, since it puts us in a very vulnerable/uncomfortable position. And to try to keep community relations in mind when making traffic stops.
(hell I've given my wife ****t about tailgating me when she is following me and I'm in the bike)

Old 11-01-2007, 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

People act so tough. It boggles me how proud some idiots are of their brazen retardation. Every one of those types would cower and suck on their own **** if there were no such thing as police presence. I'll take the good with the bad--it beats having no law enforcement at all by a mile--otherwise, anarchy would reign and I'd be forced to use 'self-defense' against all the retarded ****-sucking cowards that pretend to hate uniforms and hide behind an acronym.
+1. YEEEEEEEEES...for once you and I agree!

Spirit is absolutely correct. I also can't help but wonder what the OP might have been doing that he is leaving out of the story. I get pulled routinely...my license is...loaded with tickets. I have deserved everyone of them. Law enforcement is sworn to protect. Let's face it, how many guys out there on sport bikes are a real hazard to the rest of the public? A LOT. You can call it profiling or whatever you want...but he may have had his own reason for "targeting" you if you think that's what it was. It may be a reason you are completely unaware of.

Let it roll of your back You didn't get a ticket. He didn't cause any harm. Keep riding, have fun, be safe, and remember the same officer that upset you a bit might be the one who pulls over the drunk driver that would have hit you head on one night...

Give cops a break man. They get paid **** and have to worry about everything little thing they do. They can't even do their jobs any more b/c they have to worry whether someone might get a little offended file a lawsuit.

I'm not in law enforcement. None of my family is in law enforcement. I do recognize what they do for the community though.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:16 PM

Nice post, MotoGP.