Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

hits just keep comin... need to vent

Old 05-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default hits just keep comin... need to vent

my life lately has went downhill in a hurry..... first off my wife and i are expecting our first baby boy, only to find out he has a heart condition so if he survives the pregnancy and birth he will have a pacemaker the rest of his life.... its a major hit but we will get through it...
also every thing i touch lately breaks... i mean everything... its insane...
then the other day someone stopped by to look at my 68 galaxie i got for sale.. i noticed the mirror was broke off and the rearview was broke off and on the floor... ok some punk kid leaned on it and broke it, no prob....
so today is a bonfire and day to ride quads and dirt bikes around the yard (fun time), well the galaxie is in the way of our jump so i got to move it....some one stabbed all 4 tires......WTF??!!
i try to keep to my self, not to many friends, and few enimies or so i thought....right now i want to puke.....and break the knees of the bastard whos ****in w/ me, that way he will remember me for the rest of his life w/ knee pain....

Old 05-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hits just keep comin... need to vent

Damn sorry about the bad luck bro. Sucks to say it but just have to try and keep positive hopefully karma will catch back up with you. Is always sad to see stuff like this happen to good people... Well fellow riders anyways. Put up a couple of trip mines and perimeter them around the car that'll show the lil pukes.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

sorry to hear all this ... the only thing that really matters here is your wife and baby ... don't sweat the rest that's just one of those things ... by giving in to anger over the other stuff you are taking energy away from where it's needed most ..your family ... it's ok .. just try to release the anger ..let go of it and you will be surprised at how much more positive you will feel about things ...

Good Luck!! :-)

Jules

Old 05-10-2008, 11:19 AM

Man that sucks. Try not to sweat the little stuff though. You and your families health is the main concern. Keep doing what is right and keep your head up and everything will be ok.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:26 AM

maybe this will make you feel better..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4

Or want to kills something one

Sorry for ya bad luck.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:29 AM

Dear lord please keep James and he's family out of harms way , and bring health and joy thru out their lives for ever... Amen.

My prayer to you and yourfamily... everything is going to be ok.

Have a good one James!!

Old 05-10-2008, 12:04 PM

thanks everyone.... im very positive on the baby and my wife, her family commented to her about how positive i am about it.... i know every thing else is minor. still pisses me off.
then im sittin here waiting for people to get here including my wife, and i cant have fun right now. the funny part is i called the sherriff so there coming out sometime. kinda backwards to call the cops to your own party before the party....
ill get some anger out on the quads and the fiddy. then when nite falls the bikes go in the garage and the drinks come out... so im sure ill be laughing about all this at the end of the nite.

man that pisses me off that some a$$hat stabbed the tires.... all good ones too. i only did one half a$$ed bunout on them.

and Pgod i cant watch all that w/out being drunk......i dont want to know how you got that either....

Old 05-10-2008, 03:54 PM

Well here's what you do. Leave the door open on the car with some random keys laying on the roof.
When said vandal comes around thinking he hit the jackpot, you jump out from behind the car and cave his skull in with an aluminum baseball bat.
Plant a knife on him, maybe stab him with it while formulating an intricate story of how you wrestled the knife away from him and took him down.
Call the cops and and enjoy the rest of your night.
If he's still alive you can take him to court for a new set of tires.
It's a win-win situation. Well.. eh... at least you win.

Oh, and on a serious note, sorry to hear about your son.
I knew someone like that when I grew up, he was just like everyone else.

Old 05-11-2008, 03:10 PM

+1 to what Jules said.

Keep your head up man. I hope things work out for you, buddy.

Old 05-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Banned

Sorry to hear about the baby. It is a shame. the car stuff is minor in the scheme of things. I really hope things turn better for you.