Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

High School Teachers

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: High School Teachers

+1 to that! I dated a girl who was SMOKIN hot in highschool.... I saw her over the holidays. She's married, popped out 3 kids, gained probably at least 50lbs, chopped her long hair down to chin length, stopped wearing contacts and most of her makeup and and started wearing her glasses, big baggy t-shirts... the whole thing.

[/quote]

That is my first X wife she was hot back was cheerleader in hight school I ran in to her and the new hubby holy **** she has 2 kids and her ***** (were very nice) now look like an old bikes chick *****. things that make you say wooeeow put them away.

But no I have not ran in to any old teachers. NOW would not mind running in the Mrs Miller she was smoken.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:51 AM

I see one of my teachers every day-my mom LOL! She was one of my teachers and it was not fun. She would punish me at home for stuff I did at school so the **** never ended. I see another teacher from time to timealso since she is my mom's good friend.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:51 AM

Funny this comes up... my old electronics teacher and I still talk. We go hunting pheasants once a year and have a BBQ with the families too. Then again while I was still a student we got drunk as **** pheasant hunting over a weekend. We even managed to get his 82 1 ton chevy pickup buried going out there, to the point where the floorboards were taking in mud. Ah memories

Old 01-23-2008, 03:44 PM

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

the best kind of high school teachers are the hot lady teachers that get you drunk and molest you...

Take for example Debra Lafave:

She was arrested for having sex with a 14-year-old student of hers

no that never happened to me but i wish it did...
That kid was stupid as hellllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

If i were him i would facked my way to the damn deans list every year. God, is she hot. I think she works round here somewhere, maybe a lil farther north or something. Might have to take a trip after the bike gets fixed...id still let her get me drunk and take advantage of me. Hell, ill go out and buy a pair of jenkos (sp?, never actually wore them fugly things) or something to make me look younger if thats what it takes....honestly, i would