Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

High School Teachers

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: High School Teachers

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

i saw one of my teachers at this bar one time (shes HOT btw) drunk and SLUTTING it up BIG TIME, she was stumbling and hanging on every guy in there...i thought it was pretty hilarious
Shoulda tried to pick her up. Or at least hook a friend up!

Old 01-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was just with my ex at the time, believe me if i was single at the time, i wouldve donkey punched her into orgasmic oblivion

Old 01-18-2008, 03:56 PM

Yep, happens all the time for me. I actually stay in touch with my 4th grade teacher and have lunch with her about 2 times a year.

Old 01-18-2008, 04:08 PM

the best kind of high school teachers are the hot lady teachers that get you drunk and molest you...

Take for example Debra Lafave:

She was arrested for having sex with a 14-year-old student of hers

no that never happened to me but i wish it did...

Old 01-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i ran into one of my teachers about a year ago and found out he rides a harley. i wouldnt mind crossing paths w/ him again......i think it'd be cool to go riding w/ him. he was one of the "cooler" teachers i had, really laid back.

Old 01-18-2008, 06:22 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

i saw one of my teachers at this bar one time (shes HOT btw) drunk and SLUTTING it up BIG TIME, she was stumbling and hanging on every guy in there...i thought it was pretty hilarious
That's awesome. I would have met her there the next time and brought only myself.

Last time I was in this one bar with my wife we saw a lady that my wife babysat for when my wife was younger. My wife and her talk for a while about old times, then my wife goes "watch this". The lady has the ability to do the chest flex move like body builders and the most amazingly huge cans in a nice really low cut dressstart bouncing up an down on their own. I was in heaven.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:14 PM

I live in a fairly small town so I see old teachers and classmates occasionally. There are a few Ill talk to but I can think of some that I would look the other way and hope they don't see me. I just ran into my senior year english teacher at a Sam's club a couple days ago. Of course explaining to an english teacher that I dropped out of college to race motorcycles is fighting an uphill battle lol

Old 01-18-2008, 07:28 PM

I'm old enough where all my teachers are probably dead.

Old 01-18-2008, 08:57 PM

There is a bar in New Haven called Hula Hanks. It's a pretty cool place, beach themed. Any-who, it has a big swing over the bar, and they get girls up there all the time to swing around, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. well one night i was there with some friends and my buddy goes "Holy ****, thats miss so-and-so." pointing to the swing. apparently one of the teachers from his highschool (still very young and kinda hot) was up on the swing. well long story short, he wasn't the only person there from where she taught, pictures and videos were taken.... not to sure she's going back to that school to teach.

Old 01-18-2008, 11:03 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

the best kind of high school teachers are the hot lady teachers that get you drunk and molest you...

Take for example Debra Lafave:

She was arrested for having sex with a 14-year-old student of hers

no that never happened to me but i wish it did...
That kid should have gottena Nobel Prize! I had a few teachers I wanted to bang...never happened. Damn it!!!

Quick Reply: High School Teachers