Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

High School Teachers

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High School Teachers

last night i ran into one of my shop teachers at the bar just woundering if this happens to any one else. It was good to see him i gus this when they see my name in the paper there happy to see I'm not died yet he said.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Default RE: High School Teachers

English please. Your high school English teacher would have just kicked your *** for your spelling/grammar.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:13 PM

Eh, I haven't seen any of my school teachers out of school... at least not that I can remember. Then again... Other than maybe seeing a college professor, I moved far enough away from my highschool that I highly doubt I would see any of them. I guess it'd be kinda cool so long as it was a teacher I liked.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was bar hopping around Portland, OR and I came across my assistant principle with a guy under each arm. I'm not one to profile but these two guys were definately gay. He recongnized my friends and I and said hi to us.It was weird to seemy assistant principle who was married then and now gay.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

English please. Your high school English teacher would have just kicked your *** for your spelling/grammar.
LOL +1

I don't think I've run into any teachers, and I barely run into any classmates. This is really odd because I live 1/4 mile from where I went to HS.

What is really wierd is that the hot girls in school that my friends have seen don't look so great now, but some of the ones that were chunky or not hot are looking pretty good now.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: MikeInCtown

What is really wierd is that the hot girls in school that my friends have seen don't look so great now, but some of the ones that were chunky or not hot are looking pretty good now.
That happens. All the ugly chicks are hot as hell now, and the once hot cheerleaders are already dragging their **** around.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:45 PM

+1 to that! I dated a girl who was SMOKIN hot in highschool.... I saw her over the holidays. She's married, popped out 3 kids, gained probably at least 50lbs, chopped her long hair down to chin length, stopped wearing contacts and most of her makeup and and started wearing her glasses, big baggy t-shirts... the whole thing.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

+1 to that! I dated a girl who was SMOKIN hot in highschool.... I saw her over the holidays. She's married, popped out 3 kids, gained probably at least 50lbs, chopped her long hair down to chin length, stopped wearing contacts and most of her makeup and and started wearing her glasses, big baggy t-shirts... the whole thing.

ewwwwww. I just got the worst picture in my mind.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

ewwwwww. I just got the worst picture in my mind.
Haha, I have pictures of her "now", but no before's (don't have a scanner). Otherwise I'd do a real life before and after.

On the flipside, my wife was the opposite. A big nerd in Highschool, and every year she gets hotter. Add in that she's been into belly-dancing for a little over a year, and that does wonders for the body.

Speaking of... someday I should post some pics of her in the Hot wife section... Hmm...

Old 01-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i saw one of my teachers at this bar one time (shes HOT btw) drunk and SLUTTING it up BIG TIME, she was stumbling and hanging on every guy in there...i thought it was pretty hilarious

Quick Reply: High School Teachers