Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Here is my new 600RR :-)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 04:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great looking bike!

Old 04-21-2009, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
I can still hear the grin on your face
hmmmm...what's that sounds like anyway?

...beautiful bike, love the colors. enjoy it. watch out for that crap they put on the tires, I hear it gets slick

Old 04-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Enjoy the new bike It's an awesome one!

Old 04-22-2009, 01:51 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Aweasel
hmmmm...what's that sounds like anyway?

...beautiful bike, love the colors. enjoy it. watch out for that crap they put on the tires, I hear it gets slick

Classic has seen me sitting on the bike with my huge, Cheshire cat grin ..lol ...

About the tyres, it's some sort of preservative isn't it?? ... I have been taking it real easy and leaning over gently bit by bit to wear that stuff off ... it's still early days for me, I have not ridden a bike properly in over a year and I need to break it in too ... thanks guys for all the compliments, I am so in love with this bike :-)

Jules

Old 04-22-2009, 07:42 AM

Um...Jules...I'm pretty sure I speak for all us OTHER riders who have Not been as Fortunate as Mr. Classic, who has seen your picture, but I think we would all like to see the Cheshire Cat Grin!

Those are some of the nicest pictures I've seen with the backgrounds you've choosen, and no, I'm not tryin to suck up here or anything. Well...maybe a lit...no J/K. But I too delve into Photography, I'm just in need of a new camera and when I can stop spending on the bike I will get one.

But yeah...come-on, throw a picture of you standing beside the New Ride all proud and everything!

Old 04-22-2009, 08:36 AM

Beautiful bike Jules! I love that color scheme! Be safe and enjoy riding that beast!

Old 04-22-2009, 01:07 PM

Oh wow, the deeper red does look nice. No guard rails on UK roads? That cliff looks pretty serious...

Congratulations on a fine purchase!

Old 04-22-2009, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by SpiritRR
Oh wow, the deeper red does look nice. No guard rails on UK roads? That cliff looks pretty serious...

Congratulations on a fine purchase!
Yes, the true colour of this bike is a gorgeous darker red but the camera seems to turn the gain up too much on reds ... I have tried messing with it but it still comes out just too red for my liking ... if I snap it in the shade it's much closer to the correct colour :-)

As for those cliffs .. in parts, if you go over the edge, well ..um ..it's kinda game over!! ... don't go over the edge, no really don't do that .. lol

I have seen a few cars here in Wales that have gone over and they don't stop tumbling until they hit the bottom ..scary!!

Jules

Old 04-22-2009, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by dragginazz

Those are some of the nicest pictures I've seen with the backgrounds you've choosen, and no, I'm not tryin to suck up here or anything. Well...maybe a lit...no J/K. But I too delve into Photography, I'm just in need of a new camera and when I can stop spending on the bike I will get one.

Next to biking I love photography especially seascapes and landscapes :-)

I took this one and think it came out well :-)

Old 04-22-2009, 01:37 PM

That color scheme is awesome. Also, beautiful pics Juliet, but where's the picture of you we've all been waiting for for so long?

Quick Reply: Here is my new 600RR :-)