Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

HEADHUNTER

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HEADHUNTER

Hey Ajball, I see you're new here, welcome.

Now that that's out of the way, lemme explain a few things to you...

HARDCORP is a well-respected member here. He has been here long before you, and will be here long after you've been cut. Here's the thing, we don't care what you think. Not caring what you think hardly constitutes me or anyone elseas ignorant to the world and what goes on it.

The point is, shut your ****ing mouth, we don't want it here. If you wanna spread your propaganda, there is a little tab at the top, "New Post." Use it.

Old 05-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Banned

He's a troll, ban his *** and be done with it. Shouldn't have HARDCORPS thread locked for some tool who just got here.

Old 05-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey, Hardcorp and Playful, it's clear that this muppet has his own agenda, which seems to include allegations, misinformation, and b.s propaganda.
I'm not an American, but there are many men from many nations who are dying in the Mid. East to help a downtrodden and abused nation recover its pride and sense of self-worth.
Let ignorance die with the ignorant - he's not worth it.
Chill out Marines.......

Oh and I would second the suggestion that this ill-informed clown be banned for his own good, and that of respected Forum members.
+1, Kid C

Old 05-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

Hey, Hardcorp and Playful, it's clear that this muppet has his own agenda, which seems to include allegations, misinformation, and b.s propaganda.
I'm not an American, but there are many men from many nations who are dying in the Mid. East to help a downtrodden and abused nation recover its pride and sense of self-worth.
Let ignorance die with the ignorant - he's not worth it.
Chill out Marines.......

Oh and I would second the suggestion that this ill-informed clown be banned for his own good, and that of respected Forum members.
+1, Kid C
I was Army but well said lol.

Old 05-03-2008, 12:47 AM

ORIGINAL: ajball79

I am working on an updated report and came across this when googling it.

Except that nowhere in this thread previous, was there any mention of company names at all...not one ***-whiff of a proper noun. So that means you're a liar, and you did not 'come across' this thread, which decries your pretense of a 'report'. Putz.

HC...go get 'em. Give us a come-back whenever you're able...we needs to know! Take care my brother.

Old 05-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry Playful for the error in "service designations" - lol.
Army, Navy, Airforce, and the Marines.....OK
I generally don't get embroiled in this kind of debate, but would comment thus -
I would say that English is NOT this muppet's home language, which begs the question........where is he from ?
He says "cannot leave the US" - now why would that be ? Last time I looked, the US was, and is, a free country, with people able to come and go as they please (which has often been to your fine country's detriment)

5 posts , just 5 for ****sakes (excuse me, Mods) and he's shyte-talking some fine men, who I would regard as friends, and who have risked their lives countless times for people like him.[:@][:@][:@][:@]
Ban the ****er for his own good, and the good name of this Forum and armed forces personnel eveywhere, who fight and die, and get critisized by people like this. I for one wouldn't want to see his posts ever again.
Shadow1 - Paratrooper -16 years in my country's service, 1000+ posts on this Forum, and and if this pr1ck wants my address, give it to him- Please.......
Go well Gunny, you have respect of all the people you've helped, and your friends on this Forum. Good luck, and keep in touch, Marine.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: ajball79

I am working on an updated report and came across this when googling it.

Except that nowhere in this thread previous, was there any mention of company names at all...not one ***-whiff of a proper noun. So that means you're a liar, and you did not 'come across' this thread, which decries your pretense of a 'report'. Putz.

HC...go get 'em. Give us a come-back whenever you're able...we needs to know! Take care my brother.

Spirit
When I was replying to F3 I did mentioned Greystone by name but after googling private security firms in combination with Blackwater Greystone I could not get it to come up ?? I sent 3 pm's with no response I went to his youtube page and promptly signed myself up today for an account over there and sent him a message there also

I would really like to thank everyone who came to the defense on this issue and Chris, I fully understand your position on the whole issue. I can only again repeat my thank you for the brass around here tolerating my behavior

Old 05-03-2008, 10:17 PM

wow, what did I miss???

HC,
what are the future plans? It looks like you've had a pretty amazing recovery (as most of us knew beforehand) im shure thet you dont feel 100% back, but considering you where top 10% and you are probably back to mabe top 20% so that is pretty good.

If you are asking what top 10% means its top 10% in the world in terms of ability and resistence. Its olimpic athlete category.

GA is in need of martial arts instructors so that might be a good enterprize to start. Also the novel you gave us a teaser of sounded HOT, get published ASAP and sing me up for a copy, who knows you might get rich on your hobby.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Friend and Hero ...

No I'm not 100% brother and will be the first to admit it I personally feel on about 70% at this point. I have been volunteering three days a week at the VA and personally working out six days a week with a lot less weight and have not sparred with anyone since before Christmas have not had a weapon in my hand since that timeframe either CQC, CQB same same and this is NOT a long-term engagement going to do the one-year pick up the money and that will give me the financial cushion I need to determine where I want to be if that makes any sense brother

Old 05-03-2008, 11:15 PM

take your time man, you have given a fair amount of your life to a lifestyle, changes are not sometheing to be taken lightly.
still, im waiting on that book.

I know whwere you're at, Im also comming back from injury, and every time I feel something that hurts, it motivates me to work that much harder, to get rid of the weakness that has taken over that part of my body.